Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I hope Yarde is OK after that, gallant effort and as game as they come but taking those shots when you have nothing left is very dangerous. 

Would you say you could hit the heavy bag with similar power dog fox.

I think it was very risky and quite foolish for Tunde to send him out for the 11th, fair enough it's not over until it's over but his legs were gone and he was eating shots. Kovalev has killed someone before, I'm glad Yarde appears OK. That fight either makes him or it's finished him, let's hope it's the former. 

Edited by Jobi
10 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I think it was very risky and quite foolish for Tunde to send him out for the 11th, fair enough it's not over until it's other but his legs were gone and he was eating shots. Kovalev has killed someone before, I'm glad Yarde appears OK. That fight either makes him or it's finished him, let's hope it's the former. 

I quite agree jobi.

But at least now you can see what yarde is made of.

Great condition on him though.

I thought Anthony acquitted himself well he has all the tools to become a champion im glad he went for it and didnt just hold out for a clear points loss.....he has to get rid of that fool in his corner though you just cant have that " mates " relationship with a fighter.....Yardes a gutsy lad and has got where he is on sheer talent,with the correct input im sure he has another 30% on top of what he has showed up to now.