Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

Has anyone been to o2 for the boxing?? My first time at a big fight like this so I’m buzzing to say the least! 

If anyone has been, can I ask........

1.......how strict really are security on slr cameras?

2.....where is best to park and get the tube coming from the north? 

3......will it take long to get out after??

thanks in advance if you can help ?

4 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Has anyone been to o2 for the boxing?? My first time at a big fight like this so I’m buzzing to say the least! 

If anyone has been, can I ask........

1.......how strict really are security on slr cameras?

2.....where is best to park and get the tube coming from the north? 

3......will it take long to get out after??

thanks in advance if you can help ?

Pre booking car park 1 on an event night is about £25 its often worth doing rather than messing about but if you prefer to travel in then it depends how extravagant you want to be the Thames Clipper stops at the 02 if you want to come in by boat,you could get the cable car over from the Royal Docks or simply park anywhere round Stratford and get the Jubilee Line to North Greenwich its 10 minutes away.... just pre book the car park if your only here for the event....traffic in and out will be ok its the Blackwall Tunnel where you,ll sit in traffic coming out.

• Thanks 1

Yarde fighting Kovalev this weekend. Proper strange set-up with him. He's not fought anyone with a pulse yet and doesn't spar and to top it off he's going to fight in the Russians back yard. 

He's been protected for a reason IMO and is being sent to be slaughtered, the timing is right to take Kovalev but Yarde has done nothing to prove he will be that man. 

Edited by Jobi
30 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yarde fighting Kovalev this weekend. Proper strange set-up with him. He's not fought anyone with a pulse yet and doesn't spar and to top it off he's going to fight in the Russians back yard. 

He's been protected for a reason IMO and is being sent to be slaughtered, the timing is right to take Kovalev but Yarde has done nothing to prove he will be that man. 

I watched an interview where yarde says his local youth clubs will be scarier than going to Russia......either east London has some scary youth clubs or he has massively underestimated Russia lol

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I watched an interview where yarde says his local youth clubs will be scarier than going to Russia......either east London has some scary youth clubs or he has massively underestimated Russia lol

I think he's going to be in for a painful awakening, only hope he has is for Kovalev to have been on Russian Standard for his camp. ?

Got to give credit to Yarde travelling over to Russia to fight Kovalev,I hope he pulls it off. Kovalev is 36 now and  not seen as the monster he once was since the Ward and Alvarez losses . There is some serious talent in that Light Heavyweight division at the moment . 

Edited by MickC

Id love to see Yarde win this,he,s a local lad and a nice chap....ok his trainers a prick and will possibly hold him back through his career but you have to get behind local lads....betting underdog and not sure he has enough to beat Kovalev if im honest,Anthony is a good solid technician and a clean puncher but has always been too 1 paced for me i can see him being out hustled and beaten on points.

• Like 1