Boxing At The Weekend...

Just watched the joyce v Jennings fight , a lot closer than the score cards had it I think Jennings was hard done by if it was over the pond I'd say he would have won , bit of a empty victory for joyce imo.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Just watched the joyce v Jennings fight , a lot closer than the score cards had it I think Jennings was hard done by if it was over the pond I'd say he would have won , bit of a empty victory for joyce imo.

Poor to watch imo

Cheers, D.

5 hours ago, kanny said:

I think Joyce probably gets credit from judges for constantly coming forward but his effective work was few and far between i thought Jennings landed the crisper shots and his work was cleaner,Joyce probably just about deserved the win but certainly not by them scores.

Jennings performed well but then he did spend his last few days pre fight in a pretty exceptional gym ?

IMG_9323.jpg

• Like 3

I would like to see Joyce V Dubois,Warren seemed really keen to put the fight together.It would be an interesting match up with Joyce's come forward style but he is still so easy to hit,I think Dubois can beat him right now and its not a fight too far for this moment in Dubois career,not sure if Joyce fancys it though tbh .

24 minutes ago, MickC said:

I also wonder how the ticket sales are going ?

Staying with dillian whyte for the time mick, how the f**k can the wbc keep putting hurdles in his way?!

Like I said before, if someone is ranked no 1, they should be next in line to fight the champion, not the 3rd, 4th or whatever! The wbc are making a mockery of rankings etc

6 hours ago, MickC said:

I would like to see Joyce V Dubois,Warren seemed really keen to put the fight together.It would be an interesting match up with Joyce's come forward style but he is still so easy to hit,I think Dubois can beat him right now and its not a fight too far for this moment in Dubois career,not sure if Joyce fancys it though tbh .

To much risk for no reward, Joyce is going nowhere and is a deluded fool where as dubious with the right handling can dominate the world in a few years time, think frank realised that himself as he was putting Gorman forward straight after as an opponent for Joyce?? 

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just realised they are after 20 quid for this dillian whyte card. What a cheek. 

YouTube in the morning mate I get the misses to put it on so I don’t catch the outcome, said I,d never pay for another fight after the first Canelo/ggg farce and the fact that every dick that laces up a pair of gloves seems to think they deserve to be on ppv before they have ever fought anyone ??

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

YouTube in the morning mate I get the misses to put it on so I don’t catch the outcome, said I,d never pay for another fight after the first Canelo/ggg farce and the fact that every dick that laces up a pair of gloves seems to think they deserve to be on ppv before they have ever fought anyone ??

I'm quite often at work when the fights are on and get them on YouTube shortly after, sometimes streamed live on Twitter.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

I'm quite often at work when the fights are on and get them on YouTube shortly after, sometimes streamed live on Twitter.

Cheers, D.

Watch all of em youtube these days ?

Efe ajagba is fighting on the pacquiao - Thurman undercard......a big tough Nigerian that hits like a mule and is destined for big things imo so he will be well worth a watch ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2