Boxing At The Weekend...

On 26/06/2019 at 16:43, Greyman said:

A gypsy one as you call it is a vardo and comes in two designs generally , bow topped or reading ??every day,s a school day 

I lived in a open lot bow top wagon for a couple of years and was using the term gypsy wagon for the benefit of others :thumbs:..

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, fireman said:

I lived in a open lot bow top wagon for a couple of years and was using the term gypsy wagon for the benefit of others :thumbs:..

Were you parked at the roadside fireman or was ye in a field bud?

What kind of horse did you use?

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

Were you parked at the roadside fireman or was ye in a field bud?

What kind of horse did you use?

Bit of both,my lad needed a operation so i found a field to park in long term and i used a brown cob which belonged to a pal and it knew it's job so all i had to do was walk alongside it on long reigns..

Fecking miss it and the best days of my life as i just had me and my son and it was a bit danny champion of the world at times if you get my drift..:victory:

• Like 7
On 26/06/2019 at 17:32, delswal said:

He still is a knob head, and a bully, pulled his mate's eye out then complained he spent five years in jail because of it. No amount of money can get me back them five years he quoted, got news for you big numpty...........no amount of money can get ya mates eye back either.

spot on mate , he comes over as bully, who like to use his size. ive always had feeling them types when faced against sombody, as big and rough as them selves, they soon loose there bottle .Dont like his son or where they came from, but  Tyson Fury  prob the best heavyweight  thats going at the moment 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, fireman said:

Bit of both,my lad needed a operation so i found a field to park in long term and i used a brown cob which belonged to a pal and it knew it's job so all i had to do was walk alongside it on long reigns..

Fecking miss it and the best days of my life as i just had me and my son and it was a bit danny champion of the world at times if you get my drift..:victory:

I was offered one for silly cheap money only last month, even at my age I,d give it a go but my missus is a typical modern woman and would probably fill it with shoes ? if I could even get her on board ?

On 26/06/2019 at 17:32, delswal said:

He still is a knob head, and a bully, pulled his mate's eye out then complained he spent five years in jail because of it. No amount of money can get me back them five years he quoted, got news for you big numpty...........no amount of money can get ya mates eye back either.

I very much doubt the guy who’s eye got ripped out was an innocent bystander who would get bullied...

6 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I very much doubt the guy who’s eye got ripped out was an innocent bystander who would get bullied...

Spill the beans stoney I'm trying to figure out the disliking for John fury.

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Spill the beans stoney I'm trying to figure out the disliking for John fury.

People don’t like him because he is a gypsy mate, let’s not pretend otherwise lol 

but from what I can gather oathie sykes is every bit a fighting traveller man as John fury is. He was mates with John for years before this so he knew exactly what he was involved with. 

End of the day the man has served his time and now just wants to forget all that shit and move on but you will always get some folk who will use your past against you when they can’t use nothing new (as seen on here :yes: ) but that’s life and with tyson on the verge of becoming world champion again I’m sure he is happy enough with his lot ?

4 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

People don’t like him because he is a gypsy mate, let’s not pretend otherwise lol 

but from what I can gather oathie sykes is every bit a fighting traveller man as John fury is. He was mates with John for years before this so he knew exactly what he was involved with. 

End of the day the man has served his time and now just wants to forget all that shit and move on but you will always get some folk who will use your past against you when they can’t use nothing new (as seen on here :yes: ) but that’s life and with tyson on the verge of becoming world champion again I’m sure he is happy enough with his lot ?

Thank you stoney, so is oathie the man that got his eye gouged out?

Was it a fight or was he jumped or what went down do you know @Stoney100

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Thank you stoney, so is oathie the man that got his eye gouged out?

Was it a fight or was he jumped or what went down do you know @Stoney100

From what I can gather mate, it all started over a row over a bottle of beer 20 years ago lol they met again at a car auction, john fury announced he was the best man at the auction, him and oathie had a fight and John gouged his eye out......far from a normal thing to do at a car auction I’m sure you agree lol but these things happens in fights I guess and there’s nothing to say oathie wouldn’t of done the same or worse! I’m only going on what I read online tho and I don’t always believe what I read but tbf john fury has said it was stupid and he regrets it many a time on film.......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/father-of-boxing-champion-tyson-fury-853780.amp

5 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Not really buying into the people don’t like him for being a gypsy nonsense sorry, travellers are no different from any other ethnic group including white English,black Asian or Muslim, in as much as there are decent folk amongst all of them and there are wankers amongst all of them, and John fury was either one or the other a decent person or a wanker, making a lot of money makes you a hated figure in many walks of life especially when you come from nowt,  being a traveler/gypsy don’t come into it, don’t no the bloke so can’t comment either way just my view  ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Not really buying into the people don’t like him for being a gypsy nonsense sorry, travellers are no different from any other ethnic group including white English,black Asian or Muslim, in as much as there are decent folk amongst all of them and there are wankers amongst all of them, and John fury was either one or the other a decent person or a wanker, making a lot of money makes you a hated figure in many walks of life especially when you come from nowt,  being a traveler/gypsy don’t come into it, don’t no the bloke so can’t comment either way just my view  ✌️✌️✌️

Maybe not so much on here mate but if you read comments on other the social networks he does get a lot of abuse for being a gypsy. Always getting called “p***y” ”gypo c**t” etc so it definitely does come into it by some. Same with tyson tbh ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

From what I can gather mate, it all started over a row over a bottle of beer 20 years ago lol they met again at a car auction, john fury announced he was the best man at the auction, him and oathie had a fight and John gouged his eye out......far from a normal thing to do at a car auction I’m sure you agree lol but these things happens in fights I guess and there’s nothing to say oathie wouldn’t of done the same or worse! I’m only going on what I read online tho and I don’t always believe what I read but tbf john fury has said it was stupid and he regrets it many a time on film.......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/father-of-boxing-champion-tyson-fury-853780.amp

Thank you stoney