Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

I think he was so shite in his last two outings they had to find the shitest of the shite opponent to make him shine,  Hugh will never make the grade seems a nice enough chap but just don’t think he has the mind set, ???

• Like 1
14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I just cant watch womens boxing that Irish birds decent but the rest are terrible its like womens football who wants to watch sport played badly just for the sake of pc.

And whos Chris Norrad is he a boxer !

I just watched the fights, my god there was more bums in the ring than on the seats ffs.  That was a terrible nights boxing, the women fight was a total over match and a disgrace, the pollard fight was a moving punchbag and the other lad barely landed in him even though he never really threw a single punch back. As for the hughie fight feck me, that was like a fight in a kebab shop about 2am where the local bully wants to show his woman how tough he is,so as Steven hawking is dead and not up for the fair dig any more, he hit the fat fella who never had a fight in his life other than fighting the fat at weight watchers. 

I just dont understand how these Fury lads are getting away with fighting people like this normally once you have fought at the top level you cant go back to fighting at the bottom level again that was just an embarrassment.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...