Boxing At The Weekend...

21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Although I think enough is enough and Khan did not show anything to make me think he should relaunch his hopes of being a champion, bud crawford rated by many as the p4p goat did not look that great either considering he was fighting a has been with a glass chin, think the biggest winner was Errol spence jr as He now knows he,s the best of that bunch by a way ✌️✌️✌️

Agree with that G, don't think crawford is special at all, and like say, I thought he looked pretty ordinary, to be honest

• Like 2

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Crawford has been carefully matched by Top Rank for a long time,Bob arum should be careful what he wishes for. Arum shouting for a Crawford v Spence fight imo if it happens it wont end well for Crawford .

• Like 1

I think Khan probably should have called it a day after the Alvarez ko....he makes too many mistakes in fights to carry on fighting when his reactions are slowing he,ll end up getting hurt... you would like to think the experience in his camp would be having some honest conversations with him over the coming weeks.....shame really i think he was a fighter who got every last bit of talent he had out of himself,quite admirable really.

• Like 2

I've got to say, after watching this fight six times now, khan is GONE, crawford is ORDINARY, and I don't care what or who boxing authorities are claiming crawford to be the 2nd best pound for pound boxer, what the f**k?!! Lol

10 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Spence is on steorids

Bit of a big statement to make without anything to support it other than he is leagues above the competition , I thought it was more to do with his ability to shed a shit load of weight for the weigh in, and enter the ring a weight class higher than his opponents, plus he,s shit hot and oozing with confidence in his own ability, I think he gave Mikey Garcia a boxing lesson for 12 rounds in his last fight because he wanted to show his boxing skills and not because he couldn’t have knocked him out in 3 rounds, he,s just one of those fighters with zero doubt in his ability,s 

6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Spot a juice head a mile off 

Theres a bit of a difference though between a professional athlete using peds to increase ability and some big water filled mongo in a T shirt thats 2sizes too small and covered in acne.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
58 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Crawford took Khan apart, as predicted.  Down in the first, then he bottled it.  Don't want to see Khan fight again, for his own safety.

He,s already talking about a rematch this morning, but think it was quite clear there was nothing left in the tank,?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont know why Wada,Ukad,Usad,Vada,Nada even exist....why not just ask Lurcherman887 

He,s using the very precise method of multiplying the shoulder width with the biceps diameter divided by the diameter of the ankles, minus the number of pimples on the forehead, some of the various body,s have tried to adopt it but Kev has the abacus and won’t share ? 

• Haha 3