Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

Out of character for Price??I've watched it about 3times??

Pricey is always one shot away from disaster,so Kash could easily KO him,but for the first time in a while Im backing Price by KO.i think this fight will be crazy while it lasts?

Most of all though I'm looking forward to Fowler vs Fitzgerald....really don't take to Fowler at all & id like to see Fitzgerald knock him out,tbh that's unlikely & the smart money is on Fowler,but I do book Fowler as overrated,and be good to see Fitzy deal with him....

both undefeated,which is good for two young fighters to be putting their 0s on the line & there's genuine needle here,makes for an interesting fight 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Billy b said:

Out of character for Price??I've watched it about 3times??

Pricey is always one shot away from disaster,so Kash could easily KO him,but for the first time in a while Im backing Price by KO.i think this fight will be crazy while it lasts?

Most of all though I'm looking forward to Fowler vs Fitzgerald....really don't take to Fowler at all & id like to see Fitzgerald knock him out,tbh that's unlikely & the smart money is on Fowler,but I do book Fowler as overrated,and be good to see Fitzy deal with him....

both undefeated,which is good for two young fighters to be putting their 0s on the line & there's genuine needle here,makes for an interesting fight 

See Jonny Nelson gave up with them and left them to it ??

• Like 1

I spoke with Scott last week Billy he's kicked some bad habits in to touch which he needed to do and his feelings really good about himself and said he's never trained as hard his dad said he is looking good in training I feel though Fowler will win i would like to see Scott win though 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I spoke with Scott last week Billy he's kicked some bad habits in to touch which he needed to do and his feelings really good about himself and said he's never trained as hard his dad said he is looking good in training I feel though Fowler will win i would like to see Scott win though 

Good luck to him,seems like he's done his best,can't do no different than that

i feel Fowler will take it too but would be great to see Scott take it,whatever happens though I think he'll leave it all in the ring & give a good account of himself

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That Fowler chap comes across like a complete div.....but i like the way he fights i think he,ll pretty much do what he wants with Fitzgerald.

Can't bare him tbh,div is exactly right....

cant take that away from him,he fights well yes,very good body puncher,clearly a model professional too with great conditioning but I can't stick him?