Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Jnr will always fall short at the top level 

a sharper switched on fighter can always see opportunitys for counters where jnrs concerned,his conditioning & fitness is great,but at the top he needs a bit more than that,he's a good fighter but he lacks that savvy that would see him good at top level 

• Like 1

The fight went pretty much as i thought i did think Eubank would stop him late but he has a fighters heart Degale he actually looked better than i thought as id been told he was virtually a shot fighter.....its so frustrating with Eubank he should be so much better than he is i blame the father completely that lad has everything except technique.....and how can a kid whos father was a world champion lack technique for f**k sake !!

16 hours ago, socks said:

Or did he box clever (excuse the pun) and sell himself as something different which gave him more air time and interviews and made himself that love or hate fighter that you would pay to watch win or get beaten ??? ....... 

Oh of course he did it to sell himself as many fighters have worked an angle thats not the issue....my issue was when this street thief with a silly voice mocked and humiliated Nigel Benn for being a rough street kid and carried it on his entire life....and i truly believe his selfish ego has cost his kid a potentially great career.

37 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh of course he did it to sell himself as many fighters have worked an angle thats not the issue....my issue was when this street thief with a silly voice mocked and humiliated Nigel Benn for being a rough street kid and carried it on his entire life....and i truly believe his selfish ego has cost his kid a potentially great career.

Got you .........

47 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What's happening with Nigel Benn lad theses days I know his dad said he would let him be his own man and said something about eubank sticking his nose in to much  in jnr business 

Conor Benn is recovering from a bad hand injury after his rematch with that French lad last year...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What's happening with Nigel Benn lad theses days I know his dad said he would let him be his own man and said something about eubank sticking his nose in to much  in jnr business 

He,s had a few injuries to get over and a couple of little lifestyle adjustments but he,ll stick at it... i never expected him to reach world level but i think a British title is within his grasp over the coming years.

• Thanks 1

That fight was painful to watch last night,they spent more time climbing on each other than actually boxing, the lad Joyce fought could take a dig couldn't he!!!!! Need a cricket bat to ko him. Also thought Selby got lucky with that desicion too

Edited by Baz2