Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Floyd just kod that Japanese guy im 2 mins. 9 million quid.

An undeniable superb boxer, but little debate that he’s also a tremendous ballbag.

TBE?? Not for me!! W4nker.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 2

What a f***ing joke. I dislike that bloke more and more every time I see him. Picking a martial artist and stating no kicking? 

Be like Lewis Hamilton racing Frankie detori in an F1 car. 

What a joke. I knew the McGregor fight was a load of bollox but that took it to a whole new level. 

Shouldn't be allowed. 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Best ever imo. But aye an absolute cock. Not sure how o feel about that exhibition you seen it. Japanese fella was falling all over the place a bit much imo

Thanks for the link. The Jap guy looked as though he’d never boxed before, and was maybe a stone or more lighter. What does this prove though?

Mayweather’s record speaks for itself, but IMO a fighter’s legacy includes how they conduct themselves outside the ring also. He’s a vulgar egotistical little shit.., says something when even black Americans don’t like him.

Shower of shit that was makes boxing look bad and mayweathers legacy on the back of two stupid to retire on looks even stupider fair enough he can make millions doing it and I’m sure any of us would in his shoes but it is plain stupid and bad for boxing 

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

but what did they wee guy do to deserve a fight with mayweather?

His great great grandfather was one of the slanty eyes that bombed pearl harbour, and floyds next door neighbors aunts great uncle was killed there so it was a grudge fight 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

An undeniable superb boxer, but little debate that he’s also a tremendous ballbag.

TBE?? Not for me!! W4nker.

More than likely also the next Lance Armstrong as well ,  when you bring the sort of money into America that Mayweather has over the years the powers that be tend to turn a blind eye.It could well get interesting once he is fully retired and no longer bringing in huge sums of money to the American economy.Excellent boxer but also avoided prime fighters like Pacman,Williams etc,retired rather than rematch ODH and the opposing fighters had to concede to every demand he wanted other wise they did not get to fight him. There are numerous reports of failed ped tests etc, cleaning his system out with iv drips and even NSAC losing alleged positive A samples from him (Hatton fight). This link has some eye opening info in it .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2564052-floyd-a-farce-ped-report-further-clouds-mayweathers-legacy.amp.html

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Frampton vs warrington replay on bt just now.  Fight of the year imo

British fight of the year ?

Who is your pick for International fight of the year ? Been some good ones tbf.

Hurd v Lara

GGG v Clenelo

Wilder v Fury 

Poor judging in two of them so il go Hurd v Lara 

• 2 weeks later...