Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Is any less than a multiple world champ not good enough in your eyes? You should cull your mates and the dogs because dragging your arse along the ground and eating grass just isn't good enough if been in the top  3 fighters in the world is poor.

are you thick ,its nothing to do with where they stand or what  they do ,its the bullshit that comes out of there mouth

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

21 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

are you thick ,its nothing to do with where they stand or what  they do ,its the bullshit that comes out of there mouth

Typical. If somebody doesn't agree with your agenda start the name calling. Mohammed Ali was a big fcuking mouth piece as well. He was first and foremost a good boxer but realised he could sell more tickets by running his mouth and could back it up. The ones that don't mouth don't get noticed.

• Like 1

Think even bellew knows he has a mountain to climb as usyc is like a big version of lomanchenko, he,ll be going for the knock out as he ain't going to do it on points due to the volume of punch,s usyc throws but he,s also quite hard to catch clean very interesting fight but sadly I,m giving it to usyc, but hoping bellew can pull the one Big Bang out he will need 

I'd like to see Bellew win but in Usyks last fight he fought a real big finisher in Gassiev in the final of the WBSS and he couldn't get near him so his power didn't even come into it . Usyk also beat Breidis who is an excellent fighter and was mandatory for Bellews WBC belt but Bellew decided to skip to Heavyweight to fight Haye .

Edited by MickC
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Usyk is top class mind ?

Cheers, D.

he reckons he stepping up to heavyweight, wonder if do any good ?  i always thought when Haye  went up to heavy , he never was at his best, his natural power and speed was at cruiser , Tyson was small in height, but had natural weight 15st 7lb   as a heavy weight. Wonder what Gnasher  would think about it, liked his input on boxing, wonder if he will ever come back on here ,?