Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Was it another bad decision , I’ve not watched it yet but just been reading the comments on the bbc sport website and most are saying it was close but another dodgy decision and just seen on sky sports news that it was controversial and many people had Golovkin winning 

The general consensus was that all Clenelo has to do is go the distance and he will get the win,nothing from last nights fight will have changed anybody's minds. Lara  Trout  Cotto  GGG 1 and now GGG 2 all should have got the nod over Clenelo,Khan won every round before Clenelo kod him but was still behind on two of the score cards at the time of the ko ? Mayweather after schooling him the whole fight only beat him by a majority decision .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

Bent has a £4 note. GGG is the true champ twice over, everybody knows it. Everytime this happens it turns me a bit more against pro boxing. 

Well done to lemieux. Wished it could of been a more sustained beating but good job done. No need for bent judges there, and a good lesson for a gobshite. Another evil in Boxing...the bad mouthing and disrespectful language/behavior. 

• Like 1

I had it a draw, can see why some think GGG was robbed, think he would have to knock out Canelo to get a result in Vegas! Then again I still think Hagler was robbed against Leonard!

Don't know if it's just me but i'm starting to watch more sport without the commentary on, watched this mornings fight with no commentary and didn't miss it!

• Like 2
On 16/09/2018 at 21:23, robertb123 said:

I had it a draw, can see why some think GGG was robbed, think he would have to knock out Canelo to get a result in Vegas! Then again I still think Hagler was robbed against Leonard!

Don't know if it's just me but i'm starting to watch more sport without the commentary on, watched this mornings fight with no commentary and didn't miss it!

I like to listen when Barry Jones comments, because hes a boxer and talks sense and you can learn something.

• Like 1

how do you think  Aj will get on sat  night,?  i think he win  with a   KO , but he will  have to fight  with good  defense , as well going for a ko   or he get  knocked out him self , Povetkin  can ko with both hands  and goes  forward   none stop , ok his age and size may go against him, but still dangerous  fighter  for any heavy weight .  Hope  Fury v Wilder  get it on next year  .!

Don't really care to be honest, two years of trash talking on YouTube to generate interest, ducking mandatory opponents at will, avoiding people that might hurt you and fighting shit to further your unbeaten streak seems the way forward and the heavier weights are the worst in decades, AJ, wilder, two belt holding chumpions that should be made to fight or stripped, George foreman fought 5 men in one night, these modern cash cow poster boys are barely doing that in two years, 130- 160lbish is about the most exciting boxing at the moment because they still have to earn there money, sorry boxing rant over and soap box packed away ?

• Like 3