Boxing At The Weekend...

Last probably 8 or 9 fights I've watched have been on you tube, normally about 2 or 3 days after the actual fight. Don't bother me anymore if I see the fight as it happens or not. Heavyweights, as a category in general, have been going downhill for at least the last 10 years. And if people can get excited by joshua, fury, or the majority of hyped up dross that is about these days, they need to look back to the 70's and 80's.

Todays heavyweights are terrible

• Like 4

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Well, I'm gonna stick my neck out here. Whyte beats parker by knockout, then fights joshua, and wins. First fight with those two was pretty good, and I've a feeling whyte has learnt more since losing to joshua, than joshua has learnt in his last couple of fights

• Like 1
On 21/07/2018 at 23:36, MickC said:

Usyk wants Bellew at Cruiser or Heavyweight, hes put it right on Bellews toes. Be a good fight mind .

Bellew at best is a small cruiserweight. He doesn't, and will NOT belong with heavyweights

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Bellew at best is a small cruiserweight. He doesn't, and will NOT belong with heavyweights

He's an awkward ignorant fighter but still gets the job done. He has to be respected.

9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dont agree with that. Hes filled out well.

True. He isn't that exciting to look at but wins his fights. Like he said himself. NOT BAD FOR A FAT SCOUSER. What you see is what you get. 

30 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dont agree with that. Hes filled out well.

Yeah, but he's still far from being a proper heavyweight. Last time anyone went up from cruiserweight go up to heavyweifht, was holyfield. DON'T try to tell me me bellew is of that calibre!

11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Last person to go from cruiserweight upto heavyweight was haye. And bellew knocked him out cold

Haye was NEVER a proper heavyweight. Same as bellew aint. When, and if bellew challenges a proper heavyweight, he WILL be found wanting, and knocked on his arse. 

Not saying he's not a fighter, cos he is, but he's nowhere near to being a good 'legitimate' heavyweight