Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

I think Usyk should win it on points but one mistake and Gassiev is easy capable of scoring a ko win . Fair play to both men, both unbeaten and the winner walks away with 4 World Belts .

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Reckon hed school bellew in terms of ability . Bellew has filled out well tho so soze and strength on bellews side 

Usyk wants Bellew at Cruiser or Heavyweight, hes put it right on Bellews toes. Be a good fight mind .

Whyte v Parker could be a decent fight, however, I won’t be watching it.

PPV now fcukin 20 notes, and frequently SKY and Hearn putting on non-title fights and expecting folks to pay on top of the already extortionate monthly subscription. It’s ripping the piss and I for one won’t be encouraging them.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

PPV now fcukin 20 notes, and frequently SKY and Hearn putting on non-title fights and expecting folks to pay on top of the already extortionate monthly subscription. It’s ripping the piss and I for one won’t be encouraging them.

Aj    fight on soon   is it in sep ?   i watch it anyway , be good fight, he have his work cut out to win it .!!

6 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Whyte will try to do what AJ didn't and that's ko parker also Parker will be looking to reinsert himself again so should be a good fight ? AJ And Parker both played it to safe. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Iv'e never paid for any PPV of anything,all i do is google watch what ever for free and sift through the links until i find one without lag,there's always loads of links but some won't come up until the fight,match what ever is underway...PPV when you have internet is money for wasting mate..

3 hours ago, fireman said:

Iv'e never paid for any PPV of anything,all i do is google watch what ever for free and sift through the links until i find one without lag,there's always loads of links but some won't come up until the fight,match what ever is underway...PPV when you have internet is money for wasting mate..

Best idea mate. Last time I watched and paid for a ppv fight, was 2002, when lewis fought a totally washed up and 2nd rate tyson

• Like 1