Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Thata what i was thinking breazele or charles martin.

Yeh would have made it loads more interesting.... but instead fury has taken the lime light off Hayes worlds worst come back fight and made it his lol made Hayes look like a masterpiece ? 

16 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Would have made a better night if fury had of fought someone with some sort of credibility like breazle or price.... at least the fans wouldn’t have felt robbed in my opinion 

I think Breazle would be a good fight for Fury as he progresses,rumour is though that hes fighting wilder next.

Just anyone with a tiny bit of credibility would have done really.... in my opinion... was just a shame for the paying fans.... I don’t think Eddie Hearn will be worried after watch that show from frank warren ?

Edited by Crackers
9 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

What did you expect a world beating fight 

Ali went straight in and fought Jerry Quarry after longer out, I think it's safe to say Fury is not cut from that cloth.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 2
Guest Navek

Why would anyone go watch him ..even if it was for free I still wouldn’t go...guys a joke ..

more entertaining watching my missus give me a good hiding for trying have a dabble of her mother 

Guest Navek
45 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Just anyone with a tiny bit of credibility would have done really.... in my opinion... was just a shame for the paying fans.... I don’t think Eddie Hearn will be worried after watch that show from frank warren ?

Your never going get them holes in your wellies fixed keep wasting your money on bumb fights ???

1 minute ago, Navek said:

Your never going get them holes in your wellies fixed keep wasting your money on bumb fights ???

f***ing telling me going have root in bins this week for me tea after wasting my money like that ??