Boxing At The Weekend...

Are people mad, Crawford v horn is on this weekend feck Tyson fury, he,s fighting the bin man so he can knock him out in round one and do a 1000 tweets saying the mack is back, time is ticking and two years is a long lay off,when he gets back among the top boys I,ll have a look, but if I wanted to watch a one sided beating I,ll just go up the local and watch the pissheads kicking shit out of each other 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You have to laugh at his dad bigging up his opponent, Fury is finding out how hard it is to get in shape without the aid of that Wild Boar meat. He's over 2 stone heavier than when he beat Wlad.

Doing it gradually probally the weight loss can't be good loosing it all at once 

2 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Doing it gradually probally the weight loss can't be good loosing it all at once 

He's been  lighter since talk of his comeback, looks like he's been piling it back on recently. I will be very surprised if he makes it to the top again tbh.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

He's been  lighter since talk of his comeback, looks like he's been piling it back on recently. I will be very surprised if he makes it to the top again tbh.

I seen him January  and he was a bit bigger but not to much I don't think he has put weight on after loosing it as I know what mentality he's in and has been very determined he's coming back for the belts and he will have them again ild put everything I own on it 

2 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

I seen him January  and he was a bit bigger but not to much I don't think he has put weight on after loosing it as I know what mentality he's in and has been very determined he's coming back for the belts and he will have them again ild put everything I own on it 

Fancy a bet cushty? I think Fury has signed a 5 fight deal? I will have a ton on he doesn't get his belts before the end of his deal. Then another ton on him not doing it after that? 

Probs not a big bet to some of the big hitters on here but if you can line up a dozen on same terms u will make some money if he comes through?

11 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Fancy a bet cushty? I think Fury has signed a 5 fight deal? I will have a ton on he doesn't get his belts before the end of his deal. Then another ton on him not doing it after that? 

Probs not a big bet to some of the big hitters on here but if you can line up a dozen on same terms u will make some money if he comes through?

No as I'm not expecting him to win them back this year or next year  to be honest mate a fight with aj is lightyears away tonne truthfully I think it will be dragged out as long as it can be bit like mayweather paccioua when they they both past there best think fury will be kept busy tho with atlesst 2 more fights this year 

Edited by CushtyJook

Ok fella. 

I was surprised at how out of shape he looked at weigh in. But to be fair if you kook at pics from 6 months ago he as done well. I don't agree with what he is doing/who he is fighting personally....but on the same note I can't disagree with it. Thing is if first 2/3 fights are people like this then they should be free to build his support up rather than milk the cow from day dot. He is fighting a nobody, a weight division or two below, who is only there for a pay out. He picked him up today and they were both giggling about it. That is not 2 focused fighters who are going into battle.

Flip side, people are moaning about paying for whyte v parker. Personally I will pay for that and be happy to. Can see it being a good fight between two guys who are almost at the top table but with it all to lose. Two genuine fighters who will take on anyone to get to the top.

• Like 2

At 19’10 Fury looks like he could still shed two stone..., a lot of the media stuff suggested he was in better shape than this. 

He’s been out a long time so wants a ‘warm up’ fight but he’ll need to get in with a decent opponent soon to regain any credibility.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Ok fella. 

I was surprised at how out of shape he looked at weigh in. But to be fair if you kook at pics from 6 months ago he as done well. I don't agree with what he is doing/who he is fighting personally....but on the same note I can't disagree with it. Thing is if first 2/3 fights are people like this then they should be free to build his support up rather than milk the cow from day dot. He is fighting a nobody, a weight division or two below, who is only there for a pay out. He picked him up today and they were both giggling about it. That is not 2 focused fighters who are going into battle.

Flip side, people are moaning about paying for whyte v parker. Personally I will pay for that and be happy to. Can see it being a good fight between two guys who are almost at the top table but with it all to lose. Two genuine fighters who will take on anyone to get to the top.

Agree this fight is pretty poor I think tyson will have to go easy on him just to keep him in the ring 

Once Fury gets through this fight it will more than likely be Bellew I would think,an easy fight to make and both fighters want it plus Bellew always comes to win so should be a good matchup as Fury progresses.Whyte is over rated,he went life and death with an over the hill Chisora and was lucky to get the nod,where as Fury was the first man to beat him in his prime years ago,then stopped him in a rematch after dominating him.Fury saying he wants to fight for a title before the end of the year so after Seferi he is going to have to start mixing it with ranked fighters that's why I think it could well be Bellew .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1