Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Who you got for tomorrow. Im going for bellew.  Not going on the old haye.Now bellews the better boxer as they stand and haye is made of glass.

Bellew for me as well,, been watching some of there fight build up sparring and training vids on utube and to be honest though haye is looking very powerful, fit and hard hitting he,s also looking a bit slow and showing his age to me, think he might have a shout in the first couple if bellew walks onto a big one but the longer it goes the more I favour the younger man also bellew took a few good shots from haye in the last fight without to much problem, next weekend linares v loma is more for me also can't wait to see what  mikey Garcia,s excuse will be if loma pulls off  the win for not fighting him, enjoy  

Haye was on one leg last time so could not generate as much power as normal,thats why he was taking wild swings to try and get power behind his shots in 1st fight.Bellew will feel these shots off Haye tonight .

Edited by MickC
22 minutes ago, MickC said:

Haye was on one leg last time so could not generate as much power as normal,thats why he was taking wild swings to try and get power behind his shots in 1st fight.Bellew will feel these shots off Haye tonight .

For me the one legged argument was just an excuse, it was fine at the start only when he,d already lost did he start falling around, like the broken toe and other excuses they keep throwing out, he lost the fight fair and square in my eyes and the same thing will happen tonight unless he gets lucky with a big shot early doors, a great cruiser that never cut the mustard moving up,and though he may have held a world title as a heavy, he fought and beat the two worst heavyweight champions in history  and has probably been given a lot more chances than most other boxers as well, I wish we were back in the one weight one belt era were people like haye would not even be in the top 3 contenders, I take it your backing haye to win ? 

• Like 1

Said I wouldn’t encourage these fcukers giving them my hard earned for PPV on this sort of card..., weeeellll. She’s pissed off out and left me with a dozen cans of stout and no kids so wtf ?

Decent first bout that ?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

For me the one legged argument was just an excuse, it was fine at the start only when he,d already lost did he start falling around, like the broken toe and other excuses they keep throwing out, he lost the fight fair and square in my eyes and the same thing will happen tonight unless he gets lucky with a big shot early doors, a great cruiser that never cut the mustard moving up,and though he may have held a world title as a heavy, he fought and beat the two worst heavyweight champions in history  and has probably been given a lot more chances than most other boxers as well, I wish we were back in the one weight one belt era were people like haye would not even be in the top 3 contenders, I take it your backing haye to win ? 

No never backed Haye to win, but tonight will show what Haye has left if anything.Surely he can not perform as bad as he did in the first fight ? I would like to see him win though to see where he goes next,if he loses its all over .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, bird said:

looking at the last fight , Haye finished  he to old now, his body wont take strains and knocks no more,Bellew    to win  by a KO  mid round, Haye should finish now   take his 4 million , and have a easy life. Bellew should go back to cruiser weight  which is natural weight .

nothing to do with his age he's still only a pup, and he's not been in the wars that much, yet he's still thinking how the fcuk can i get out this, il say this time its going to be his shoulder