Boxing At The Weekend...

never been a fan of wilder , technically he is awful, he does like anyone at the given weight have the punchers chance, happened to lennox lewis cant everbe ruled out, but for me AJ has far too much for wilder imho, wilder aint been hit as hard as AJ gunna hit him, he struggled with Ortiz and needed helping out , Ortiz didn't get the same Grace earlier in the fight, for me a younger Ortiz would of beaten Wilder all day long ,

• Like 2

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Baz2 said:

I am an aj fan, and I agree it's a punchers chance.. But I think that will be enough to do it.. Ortiz for me was out boxing wilder at weekend. But once wilder landed he hurt... No doubt about it wilder is heavy handed.. As a technical boxer, he's crap... But at the end of a fight he seems to be last guy standing. Ortiz had him hurt at weekend and was there for taking but didn't manage it, a,j has good killer instinct in him,so if hurts wilder would hopefully jump on him... I just think wilder would beat him to it now

Wilder is a one trick pony ......but its one hell of a trick.

• Like 1

Wilder has fought no one bar Ortiz.... But... The guy knocks folk out for fun... I don't want him to beat aj... I'd love aj to kick his arse... Joshua a much better boxer.. But.... That big gangly yank sees a window and takes the opportunity... Any of the heavyweight division land a punch it's going to ko most men... I defo think the first one to land a knee wobbler in that fight wins it...I just think it will be wilder, I hope I'm wrong, 

30 minutes ago, Baz2 said:

Wilder has fought no one bar Ortiz.... But... The guy knocks folk out for fun... I don't want him to beat aj... I'd love aj to kick his arse... Joshua a much better boxer.. But.... That big gangly yank sees a window and takes the opportunity... Any of the heavyweight division land a punch it's going to ko most men... I defo think the first one to land a knee wobbler in that fight wins it...I just think it will be wilder, I hope I'm wrong, 

I think the thing you can say about wilder is he's as dangerous at the end of the 12th as he is at the start of the 1st ...I don't think you can say that about AJ.

Do you think his power will have the same affect on a top quality fighter in their peak not part timers and over the hill fighters?

I personally think AJ beats him in the middle rounds. Would throw him around the ring with a 2-3 stone weight advantage and clever enough to see he only ever seems to throw double jab right hands and punish him for it. If he catchers Wilder clean i think its sleepy time - he got wobbled by Molina a blown up cruiser weight so  bomb from AJ should put him to bed.

Wilder has been down a few times in his career and got up and fought on and his power like already mentioned is still there in the last round.I had thought for a while that AJ would beat him comfortably with an early stoppage but Im not so sure now and also where the fight takes place will have a lot to do with it.Wilder is a flawed fighter and so Is AJ to a lesser extent with Wilder having the better engine.I would like to think AJ will win but it only takes one of those big shots to land and its over for AJ. Putting my neck on the line here but Fury would give Wilder a boxing lesson if hes anything like he was before his lay off .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Quigg v Valdez was some fight, Quigg like the elephant man at the end and Valdez with missing teeth. More evidence brought to light about Clenelo, for the Liam Smith fight both of them were enrolled in the clean boxing program however when testers went to test Clenelo he refused to be tested and opted out of the program so would not have to submit to testing again. All boxers should be tested at any time all year round to stop this cheating . 

Edited by MickC
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 18:20, maxhardcore said:

Artic as would a younger Klitchko of beaten AJ?

Wilder v AJ a 50/50

Fury would beat them both in the same night.

he couldnt fight a younger klit and I doubt Tyson Fury could of either, he couldn't even defend his title , and he aint back yet either lol so that's a non starter , I know Wilder aint been in with anyone in the class of klitscho , AJ v WIlder we know soon enough cos its gunna happen,

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

This boxing on sky just now has been good. Anybody watching 

Yeah I’ve got a day pass on Now TV for it. Having a vape on some nice bud and having a few beers, loving it so far. All the fights have been cracking so far! 

• Like 1