Boxing At The Weekend...

Get a vid up someone

There taking them down as quick as there going up .

What you make of the stoppage? At first I though it was early then seeing the replay takam was done and was taking big shots. Added to the fact he had been down and hadn't won a round. Tough man sometimes people are too tough for their own good imo

Im no a great boxing fan btw, and even though Takam never really seemed in too much trouble I think the ref stopped him from being put to sleep at some point. Some people just like to see guys knocked unconscious.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Get a vid up someone

What you make of the stoppage? At first I though it was early then seeing the replay takam was done and was taking big shots. Added to the fact he had been down and hadn't won a round. Tough man sometimes people are too tough for their own good imo

Im no a great boxing fan btw, and even though Takam never really seemed in too much trouble I think the ref stopped him from being put to sleep at some point. Some people just like to see guys knocked unconscious.

Heavyweight boxing has become a bit of a pantomime performance. The crowd chant Joshua's name, great big build, then our favourite giant knocks unconscious some journeyman. Pity Fury didn't get the same following Joshua has. I think the media did for him. Totally destroyed him. He can hardly read or write but the vultures in the media were provoking/encouraging him to dis jews, gays women etc. I think that was what Fury's coke and guiness two year bender was about. He became our great white hope only to be psychologically destroyed. It must feck with his mind to see the adulation Joshua gets. I'd love to see Fury back in shape and do a number on Joshua, same as he did with Klitscko. Don't think he will lose that weight and his coke habit that fast though. A fortnight in the priory would do him good in my opinion.

• Like 1

Get a vid up someone

Heavyweight boxing has become a bit of a pantomime performance. The crowd chant Joshua's name, great big build, then our favourite giant knocks unconscious some journeyman. Pity Fury didn't get the same following Joshua has. I think the media did for him. Totally destroyed him. He can hardly read or write but the vultures in the media were provoking/encouraging him to dis jews, gays women etc. I think that was what Fury's coke and guiness two year bender was about. He became our great white hope only to be psychologically destroyed. It must feck with his mind to see the adulation Joshua gets. I'd love to see Fury back in shape and do a number on Joshua, same as he did with Klitscko. Don't think he will lose that weight and his coke habit that fast though. A fortnight in the priory would do him good in my opinion.

What makes you think hed beat Joshua ? Bar klitschko fury hasn't fought anybody above British or European level. At least Joshua has stepped up a bit and although his opponents aren't great they are better than furys resume .

I'm open minded about the outcome of a match between Fury and Joshua. I'd like to see it. I'd like Fury to get some proper recognition. If only he could curb his bad habits. Particularly spouting off as soon as a microphone is put under his nose.

Dont get excited Only a a quick highlight vid

Cheers for that Kanny. Joshua has a habit of sadistically smiling when he has a man in trouble. I think Naz did the same thing. Don't think that is in the Queensberry rules chaps.

Sky are working extra hard not to let this fight get out on YouTube ive been trying all day ..probably be another day or 2 before it breaks if i come across it i will post it ...i was out last night with my lad at a scare night so I'm not just being tight lol

• Like 1