Boxing At The Weekend...

The AJ vs fury grudge match could be later this year http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/peter-fury-assesses-anthony-joshuas-role-model-status/

i think they just put joshua name in to get people reading, most are sick reading the shite fury comes out with
be great to see joshua put him to sleep
Personally I don't have a foot in either camp so if they do manage to get the fight on its a case of may the best man win for me.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I thought the word dosser was universal. ...every days a learning day :thumbs:

It is universal. Just cos cushty uses one of his new words doesn't mean its a gypsy word. :no:

It's a fcukin lottery what Cushtyjook posts anyway.., his predictive text does at least half his talking for him?
  • Like 2

I think it's hillarious hang if you know boxing when you don't you follow the hype j bet you all rated David price and Audley Harrison aswell bunch of fools

and you dont think a p***y winning world champ after 12 rounds of embarrassment isn't hype? Ajs a boxer and furys a clown
You'll only use those words in the internet where your safe I hope you seriously say if to the wrong person and you end up in a bad way in hospital you arrorgrant fat c**t I ain't even going to reply to you about Boxjng as your s clueless dosser
what the fucks a dosser? Fury is a f***ing clown, nothing more than a circus freakshow! Sooner or later he'll have to meat AJ and then he's gonna get knocked the f**k out!

I'd say ut to anyone, if anyone was to ask me I would tell them. Fury is a talentless clown and its a joke he's classed as the world champ based on that performance against klitch.

Go kill ya self you mug your a piece of dirt
bit harsh but fury is still a clown. Maybe that's why you love him so much?
Your a piece of filth if you died tommorow ild actually celebrate you fat c**t the shite you write and call people names behind a computer isn't on I've never called names in this forum without having things said to me you just look for the chance to write rubbish so I'll treat you like rubbish
what is your strange obsession with fury all about? Well ill be sure you get an invite because im sure they'll be a few celebrating
Was your obsession with Anthony Joshua you donut

I take back what I said about wanting to kill you as I don't want the karma but i still think your a complete edjit

he's the best british heavyweight currently boxing and I enjoy his fights.

you couldn't kill yourself, your a weird little p***y kid that spends his soare time shitting on his neighbours drive

if i seen you walking down the road ild mow you down as if you where a pheasant but judging by what i heard it would be like hitting a walrus on the streets of Plymouth that's been dining on fish chips and kebabs all its life

Oh come on now.....there's no need for that shit.

You've went a bit far there. Leave the pheasants alone ffs!!..?

• Like 1

I could be miles away but can Joshua go twelve rounds ?????

I don't think so' especially if someone keeps him busy thru the fight

With his build ect I think he will slow down a lot from 9 onwards

Them big muscles will fill with lactic acid

Hel stiffen and either get stopped by Fury in the latter rounds 10-12 or it will go to points where Fury could well get robbed to accommodate the Golden Ticket ???

Just my take let's see.

Don't you like josh max?

I think it's hillarious hang if you know boxing when you don't you follow the hype j bet you all rated David price and Audley Harrison aswell bunch of fools

At the risk of getting called a load of school playground names......who on earth do you think you are to be telling anyone they dont know boxing and you do :laugh: .....you are the most naive person to regularly write on these boxing threads !!

Let me give you a word of advice.....and its free ;) .....ive had a few folk have a pop at me on here because i dont talk about hunting very much........and the reason i dont is that i dont take people for idiots,if i sat here typing away about my hunting knowledge the genuine hardcore hunters amongst us would see straight through my bullshit......i know 100% more about hunting now than when i first joined this forum and that came from looking and listening.

You think you " know boxing " when its quite obvious you are just a gullible fan......top fighters dont build careers these days they build brands aimed at people just like you !.......there was a time when your average adult man would watch Henry Cooper fight then go out and buy some Old Spice after seeing him advertise it.....today marketting has done a complete 360 degree turn and the fighter IS the brand !.....pay per view tv means its the fighter thats being advertised not aftershave.....and so a lad like you latches onto a hero type to support regardless of what he does in a boxing ring or whether his fighting style appeals to you or not and the product is sold to you.

People who do " know boxing " as you say.....have a quiet little chuckle to themself after reading 90% of your posts on the subject.......just because most are too polite or simply cant be bothered to pull you up doesnt mean you can knock people who in all probability know quite a bit more than you do.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 11

Hel stiffen and either get stopped by Fury in the latter rounds 10-12 or it will go to points where Fury could well get robbed to accommodate the Golden Ticket ???

Just my take let's see.

it will only take one punch to take the wind out furys sails, then we see if this warrior breeding kicks in

He'll be wanting to shake hands half way through the second round.

• Like 1

I thought the word dosser was universal. ...every days a learning day :thumbs:

It is universal. Just cos cushty uses one of his new words doesn't mean its a gypsy word. :no:

Your right it's well used by everyone but it's not exactly new for me

Even though I'm not s big fury fan but by beating klitchko and losing the belt. It was pretty much gifted to Joshua. Would they if striped klitchko of the belt if the same thing had happened?? I'm not sure... For me Joshua is a very good up and coming fighter and even though he has defeated everyone in his path, he's yet to fight a reall challenger. Martin was an easy opponent for him, I think if you put Joshua in with Haye right now Haye beats him. Just like I believe Haye would beat fury.

At the risk of getting called a load of school playground names......who on earth do you think you are to be telling anyone they dont know boxing and you do :laugh: .....you are the most naive person to regularly write on these boxing threads !!

Let me give you a word of advice.....and its free ;) .....ive had a few folk have a pop at me on here because i dont talk about hunting very much........and the reason i dont is that i dont take people for idiots,if i sat here typing away about my hunting knowledge the genuine hardcore hunters amongst us would see straight through my bullshit......i know 100% more about hunting now than when i first joined this forum and that came from looking and listening.

You think you " know boxing " when its quite obvious you are just a gullible fan......top fighters dont build careers these days they build brands aimed at people just like you !.......there was a time when your average adult man would watch Henry Cooper fight then go out and buy some Old Spice after seeing him advertise it.....today marketting has done a complete 360 degree turn and the fighter IS the brand !.....pay per view tv means its the fighter thats being advertised not aftershave.....and so a lad like you latches onto a hero type to support regardless of what he does in a boxing ring or whether his fighting style appeals to you or not and the product is sold to you.

People who do " know boxing " as you say.....have a quiet little chuckle to themself after reading 90% of your posts on the subject.......just because most are too polite or simply cant be bothered to pull you up doesnt mean you can knock people who in all probability know quite a bit more than you do.

You don't half chatter on about rubbish gnash I been around boxing my whole life I know a a lot more than your adverage joe forum

Poster j can assure you if that how exactly would you explain me being a gullible fan

callum smith has been ordered to defend his euro belt agin groves that should be a good fight while it lasts,think smith retire him.

That would be a good scrap wile it lasts.

And groves to get ko'd once again.

Just my take let's see.

It may well be that you never see Joshua go 12 rounds.......he has a mindset that i really admire in todays times he truly believes that if two 17/18 stone men cannot hurt each other then theres something wrong.....its a high risk strategy but one that in todays times of the greatest physical conditioning in the history of sport........is not far off the mark.....yes its a boxing match but shouldnt the most powerful men in the sport really be able to hurt each other.......Joshua is a throwback he just wants to have a fight he doesnt see it as safety first keep out of trouble he wants a shoot out and if he gets nailed and loses then ok i,ll get you next time its a real simple and pure philosophy that is very rare in todays over protective culture with fighters.......thats why he didnt hesitate taking a world title fight with only 32 rounds under his belt......and dont forget this is a kid who only laced up a pair of boxing gloves at 18 he,s not a born warrior who was fighting in the crib like some of them claim......i think its great to see a fighter getting an opportunity and grabbing it with both hands like he is doing.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

callum smith has been ordered to defend his euro belt agin groves that should be a good fight while it lasts,think smith retire him.

That would be a good scrap wile it lasts.

And groves to get ko'd once again.

Should be a decent scrap,but I think Smith is a future world champ who is getting better all the time ,a step too far for Groves

• Like 1

My opinion AJ gifted that title

Can't say he won it

Politics of boxing

Money

Money

Money

Some people talk out of their arse at times.

You speak out your arse constantly.

But you can't help being a complete kunt can you.

• Like 4