Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

A tweet from Tyson fury

Gypsy King ✔ ‎@Tyson_Fury

So AJ gets a belt, looked slow ponderous, & still looked like a bodybuilder, let me slay the lamb :laugh:

he mightn get passed klithkow
I hope he does win and I think he will then hopefully get the fight on with aj and may the best man win Edited by kanny

Can't everyone just say well done ffs, the lad won and did what he had to do..

I think everyone is saying well done except one
I have said well done read back

Eventually :laugh: fair play :thumbs:

• Like 1

aj savage savage power if clips anyone its over like see him against parker now then haye if wins

Shame he never finished Martin of then isn't it he wasn't hurt slightly
on his arse twice but wasn't hurt??? Behave!!!!! ? Martin was done and dusted if you can't see that then your as daft as you sound ????
  • Like 2

I've been looking on Twitter and except for the classless fury every boxer past and present congratulated aj on a great win ... Says it all really ... I can't wait to see aj take him to pieces ........

• Like 7

Don't matter what anyone thinks aj got be taken seriously end of... Can assure you fury won't want fight him the lad a powerful lad and fury couldn't take that power.... Fact.. glass chin whacked off a nobody on his arse... Different been aj won't let off he be done and over lol dance all he wants but when getting hit that hard and fast He be done and dusted like the rest then there be excuses like always ?????

Edited by Crackers
  • Like 3

aj savage savage power if clips anyone its over like see him against parker now then haye if wins

Shame he never finished Martin of then isn't it he wasn't hurt slightly
on his arse twice but wasn't hurt??? Behave!!!!! ? Martin was done and dusted if you can't see that then your as daft as you sound ????

Just beacuse he was firm don't mean he was hurt anyway Charles Martin was possibly the worst Title holder ever a man with zero heart I think it's clear he was cashing out shambles wouldn't surprise me if it was all planned

• Like 1