• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my nice from Rio hog this morning , old man was chuffed to bits. It really is a stunning knife that in the end I found hard to hand over. He loved the bog oak and then went out of the room to sho

Riohog mate he is your man had a couple off him myself for under that price pal   Edited to say top quality product and a real gent to deal with to boot

Posted Images

Thinking on, it would be nice to see the new knife in the sheath.

i will get that sorted . Cant guarantee my old man will pose with it tho. If i tell him im putting it online he will probably think someone can steal his identity from it lol . Only got him using youtube in the last year .

• Like 1

Sorry been a busy few days . It arrived ( I havnt seen it yet) my mum txt me to say my dad is thrilled with it . I phoned the old man a few hours later to ask him and he was fuming . Apparently he was showing it to her and she was looking at both and put the knife in the sheath the wrong way round and has cut part of the sheath somehow . My dad is going to fix it . In his own words

" I should have known , don't let her touch it "

Will get pics on the weekend for you

Massive thanks again to rio hog for helping me out and providing a beautiful knife for a very cheap price and yok for sending me sheath out of the kindness of his heart .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

he hasnt fixed it yet . In the last pic if you look 3/4 the sheath of the way down you can see some cut cord. Its on his to-do list and as much as me moans about my mother cutting it i think he's silently pleased he has another project to work on even tho its a small job .

He gets a few months before he fixes it to show it off to his mates who pop round for a cuppa and has a reason to moan and wind up my mother . There was even talk of padlocking the knife drawer while she was in work to wind her up

• Like 1

Mate, if I can do a repair all you have to do is send it to me. No problem. The chord (black stitching) I sourced locally. If you want me to send your dad some just say. Incidentally, I bought a curved needle set to be able to do the work.mCheap as chips but really made life simple.

• 2 weeks later...