im looking for a knife for my father as a present for looking after my 2 kids over the half term holiday while me and my Mrs have been working . It's the first time my Mrs has been working full time since the kids were born so it's been a active 2 weeks for my dad . I've always bought him pen knives before for birthdays etc but stopped short of spending much cash . Few opinels , Stanley pen knives etc but this time me and my Mrs have about 70 quid to spend on him as a thank you . Some of the knives on here are unreal, beautifully made and stunning to look at . Not sure how far 70 quid will take me tho but I'd rather line someone's pocket on here than at a shop or online .

His hunting days are long gone so something he can use in his workshop or for whittling wood etc . Doesn't have to be a big thing just looking for something smallish and beautiful .

Any recommendations or any for sale ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my nice from Rio hog this morning , old man was chuffed to bits. It really is a stunning knife that in the end I found hard to hand over. He loved the bog oak and then went out of the room to sho

Riohog mate he is your man had a couple off him myself for under that price pal   Edited to say top quality product and a real gent to deal with to boot

Posted Images

Got my nice from Rio hog this morning , old man was chuffed to bits. It really is a stunning knife that in the end I found hard to hand over. He loved the bog oak and then went out of the room to show me his wooden bowls he had turned using bog oak a while back (apparently soaked in amonia). Can't thank Rio enough for sorting me out and thanks to others on here who have offered me knives aswell .

Thanks to yok aswell for sorting a sheath for me . generosity of people on this site is unbelievable

• Like 4