East Lothian

Nightmares round here lads.

Someone with a hardon for lurcher blokes in a local cop station. That's 6 blokes nicked in the last 2 months, one jailed for 4 months. cars taken the lot.

Mrs was spied by the helicopter the other day and it hung around watching the dogs for a bit (very remote so obvious as hell)

Also a guy walking a lurcher got punched by a gang of lads who tried to steal the dog he was walking. This happened in the place I walk my dogs most days.

Not nice round here at the mo, be glad when it quietens down.

Another great area spoilt by the sounds of it..

I long netted, ferreted and lamped Lothian regions and the borders for over 40 years, it was one of the rabbit capitals of the world at one time..Ive been caught up there twice in that time..a lot of places spoilt now by idiots with dogs, and everyone else has to suffer. Times have changed..something we have to live with..pity..

Farmers will put up with lads with dogs to a degree, they wont put up with gangs stealing from barns and steadings..and these are the tea leafing little shits that we have to follow..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 7

I long netted, ferreted and lamped Lothian regions and the borders for over 40 years, it was one of the rabbit capitals of the world at one time..Ive been caught up there twice in that time..a lot of places spoilt now by idiots with dogs, and everyone else has to suffer. Times have changed..something we have to live with..pity..

Farmers will put up with lads with dogs to a degree, they wont put up with gangs stealing from barns and steadings..and these are the tea leafing little shits that we have to follow..

And just to add these shits will wonder up and down at their will the farmer dare not confront them through fear of threats of burnt out barns,house etc and I can guess what cross(sooper dooper cross smash every thing) these shits use,and no one can tell me any other wise.

• Like 2

And just to add these shits will wonder up and down at their will the farmer dare not confront them through fear of threats of burnt out barns,house etc and I can guess what cross(sooper dooper cross smash every thing) these shits use,and no one can tell me any other wise.
Beddy whippets ?
  • Like 6

Tumbler?

• Like 1

The fella who got the 4mths also got a ban from keeping dogs for 6 yrs if I remember reading it correctly, he'd asked for community service and the judge has thought fu#k you and gave him the custodial

• 3 weeks later...

The thing is in this area there's a lot of arseholes drawing attention to themselves, running dogs just over the fields from council estates etc I've seen it quite a few times... Unfortunately I know some of these lads that I've seen doing and they can't help but brag about what they get upto and On top of it a lot of it I personally don't consider it as sport

Edited by caineandroxi