He Can Lift A Van But Will He Lift The Title

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me fury this fury that ... He showed his class as a world champion when he was sat ringside dressed like a tramp trying to wind Chris ubank jnr up when the man is fighting ... Shameful spectacle

Apparently all the Fury's (Tyson, John, Peter, Hughie, Young Hugh, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub) were all hiding from AJ in the van ?

I bet the furys have lifted loads of vans ....stripped em and sold the parts

Wish him the best one thing for sure aj v fury is something big in the uk and hopefully aj sticks to his word and fights fury soon after but i can see a wilder style title milking for a while

Come on Cushty change the record ....One thing is for sure AJ will fight anyone he and his team wont duck from nobody .....but if Fury beats Vlad on the 9th of July Im sure the Fury camp will be more tactical with their opponents ....Good luck on saturday AJ

Get real mik your lucky I never took your bet up and had an extra 500 in the bank

Apparently all the Fury's (Tyson, John, Peter, Hughie, Young Hugh, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub) were all hiding from AJ in the van ?

Listen aj got wobbled with headgear on And the first proper punch he took in the pros also staggered him a little
You need to take a day off. You go on about how Fury should get more respect, but that needs to be earned and not demanded. Any respect he earns with his fists, he quickly undoes with his big mouth. Gypsy this, gypsy that..., kings of all men.., all that sh!te turns people off. If AJ banged on about being black all the time he'd have very few non-black fans.., but he doesn't because he's smarter and has more class than Fury.
  • Like 2

Wish him the best one thing for sure aj v fury is something big in the uk and hopefully aj sticks to his word and fights fury soon after but i can see a wilder style title milking for a while

Come on Cushty change the record ....One thing is for sure AJ will fight anyone he and his team wont duck from nobody .....but if Fury beats Vlad on the 9th of July Im sure the Fury camp will be more tactical with their opponents ....Good luck on saturday AJ

Get real mik your lucky I never took your bet up and had an extra 500 in the bank

I can hear the beep beep beeep of someone reverseing ......YOU did make a bet with me and if I remember rightly it was for a grand that AJ would beat Hughie Fury and I proposed that who ever loses gives a grand to a charity of the winners choice !!!...

I can hear the beep beep beeep of someone reverseing ......YOU did make a bet with me and if I remember rightly it was for a grand that AJ would beat Hughie Fury and I proposed that who ever loses gives a grand to a charity of the winners choice !!!...

You bet me fury would loose to Wvlad and I never took it up forgive me if I'm confusing with another member

Guest Navek

You bet me fury would loose to Wvlad and I never took it up forgive me if I'm confusing with another member
didn't you have a bet with zilverhaze of here which you agreed to both pay walshie 500 wich you then dropped out after weeks saying you dint want trust walshie with the money so socks said he'd meet you and you never turned up ???? You kopped on a bet Edited by Navek

He won't beat Fury imo,he's strong but doesn't move as well or have the ability to close the distance against a fella Fury's size.

He also doesn't imo have the stamina to wear Fury down,and it's yet to be seen how durable he is.

So no matter how impressive he looks against other good,strong fighters his own size,my money will be on Fury.

Fury v Klitschko 2 announced for July 9th. Possible unification fight later in the year???

Same weekend as Wimbledon finals, British Formula 1 and Euro 2016 final.

Cheers, D.

IF fury beats klitchco (thats a big IF) then he is saying his next fight will likely be joshua.

I am a big Joshua fan, have been since watchin him in olympics. i think a fight against fury would be new teritory with furys style and jab AJ may struggle to get through. BUT every fight he has is new teritory and we have yet to see him fail so its a fight Id like to see.

Id like to think AJ beats martin tomorrow, if he does I dont think there will be a single day he doesnt hold belts until the day he packs in.

Fury however has been about ages. makes a prat of himself. disrespects other fighters. contradicts hinself every ten minutes. I think klitchko will beat him then retire.

Furys scared of haye cause he knows haye will knock him out?Boom!!!!!

100% agree with this aswell. Haye is class, previousltly didnt have the size or power for this division. He seems to have bulked up and still look fit and powerfull.

Fury wont want to fight him because he would lose every time.

IF fury beats klitchco (thats a big IF) then he is saying his next fight will likely be joshua.

I am a big Joshua fan, have been since watchin him in olympics. i think a fight against fury would be new teritory with furys style and jab AJ may struggle to get through. BUT every fight he has is new teritory and we have yet to see him fail so its a fight Id like to see.

Id like to think AJ beats martin tomorrow, if he does I dont think there will be a single day he doesnt hold belts until the day he packs in.

Fury however has been about ages. makes a prat of himself. disrespects other fighters. contradicts hinself every ten minutes. I think klitchko will beat him then retire.

:thumbs: