He Can Lift A Van But Will He Lift The Title

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me fury this fury that ... He showed his class as a world champion when he was sat ringside dressed like a tramp trying to wind Chris ubank jnr up when the man is fighting ... Shameful spectacle

Apparently all the Fury's (Tyson, John, Peter, Hughie, Young Hugh, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub) were all hiding from AJ in the van ?

I bet the furys have lifted loads of vans ....stripped em and sold the parts

I watched that clip on the news, i thought it noble but silly for him to do.

If he'd have got that wrong it could have done serious damage. Big strong boy that he is, i'm glad it went right but he just needs to show his strength in the ring in future. ;)

I watched that clip on the news, i thought it noble but silly for him to do.

If he'd have got that wrong it could have done serious damage. Big strong boy that he is, i'm glad it went right but he just needs to show his strength in the ring in future. ;)

I don't think it was real mate doubt held risk an injury and plus the acting was terrible lol

• Like 1
Guest Navek

Apparently all the Fury's (Tyson, John, Peter, Hughie, Young Hugh, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub) were all hiding from AJ in the van

Listen aj got wobbled with headgear on And the first proper punch he took in the pros also staggered him a little
Didn't Tyson fury hit the canvas once? Or Ho and upper cut himself??

P.s you don't like it when people mention the furys like do you hahaha

Got of the canvas and wonplus the upper cutting himself thing people fail to realise klitcksko did it in the fight against Jennings
Yes and aj got wobbled and won and he and he ain't uppercut himself lol
Whyte had a bad shoulder and aj stuggled to get an out of shape injured man out of there Charles Martin got the key
Shut up man if it's not fury there no good haha
The hype train has stopped to pick up the thl members all aboard beep beep
Here mate you can't say shit your all about hanging out of Tyson furys arse

no the man deserves respect British champ who beats a super champ yet people just run him down yet a prospect gets all the praise for kicking out nobodies that's discusting

how fury acts is disgusting.... He's an embarrassment to boxing
Guest Navek

Apparently all the Fury's (Tyson, John, Peter, Hughie, Young Hugh, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub) were all hiding from AJ in the van

Listen aj got wobbled with headgear on And the first proper punch he took in the pros also staggered him a little

Got of the canvas and wonplus the upper cutting himself thing people fail to realise klitcksko did it in the fight against Jennings
Whyte had a bad shoulder and aj stuggled to get an out of shape injured man out of there Charles Martin got the key

make sure you don't drop any bets then that you carnt handle.......Beeb Beeb is that the hype train ????? No it's the brand new Audi that cushty bet as a wager

make sure you don't drop any bets then that you carnt handle.......Beeb Beeb is that the hype train ????? No it's the brand new Audi that cushty bet as a wager
I Won the bets fury won

why all this hype over fury, ok he`s big and can throw a big punch to win bouts, but a boxer, come on, even with all the hype from his mates on here you can never describe him as that, he`s an overblown dickhead who`s dropped lucky, stick him in a ring with someone who knows how to box and he`s back to scrapping in yards, can`t wait for it to happen, just hope he does`nt get too badly hurt when he`s found out

• Like 3

why all this hype over fury, ok he`s big and can throw a big punch to win bouts, but a boxer, come on, even with all the hype from his mates on here you can never describe him as that, he`s an overblown dickhead who`s dropped lucky, stick him in a ring with someone who knows how to box and he`s back to scrapping in yards, can`t wait for it to happen, just hope he does`nt get too badly hurt when he`s found out

:thumbs:

How fast an agile for a man of his size yes looks clumsy but hard not To [BANNED TEXT] your 6.9 very underrated and better jab better footwork hand speed etc than any heavyweight active today

Wish him the best one thing for sure aj v fury is something big in the uk and hopefully aj sticks to his word and fights fury soon after but i can see a wilder style title milking for a while

Come on Cushty change the record ....One thing is for sure AJ will fight anyone he and his team wont duck from nobody .....but if Fury beats Vlad on the 9th of July Im sure the Fury camp will be more tactical with their opponents ....Good luck on saturday AJ

I would like to see AJ win Tyson lose, and then hope when Tyson runs his mouth to fight AJ, I hope AJ tells him to go fcuk himself and find a payday elsewhere.

Then Fury has to go to go crawling to Haye for his payday ....Haye knocks him out and the bubble is burst