If he can't justify it then he doesn't have to buy one!! There's pups of similar breeding off non working parents going for a lot more. Yes they aren't a working mans prices but sometimes you have to cover your cost at least. Docking/vet checks don't come cheap. ATB.

Edited by white van man
  • Like 2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does anybody care what another man charges for his pups ... If you want one you would pay if you don't want one then why comment ........

I might be interested i made an appointment with the bank to see can i remorgage my house

All you people moaning at the price ... When you read the paper or brows gum tree eBay whatever and you see something that you think is overpriced do you ring or email the person to tell them that ...

If he can't justify it then he doesn't have to buy one!! There's pups of similar breeding off non working parents going for a lot more. Yes they aren't a working mans prices but sometimes you have to cover your cost at least. Docking/vet checks don't come cheap. ATB.

I personally couldnt give a monkeys how much he asks for one. What got me is the fact that if someone wont/cant pay 300 pounds for one they're branded as a bellend?? Alot of people out there dont earn that in a week.

• Like 4

Sweeney fact is mate what I don't understand is why bellends have to comment if there not intrested leave people's post that's why bellends each man to themselves I would happily pay that

Me too I rekon most of the lads on here who moan about pup prices talk out of there ass. It's just something to moan about. Make out there Hereos trying to save the dog game. Boring?

Edited by stevo79
  • Like 2

Regardless of who's a bellend or not the long and the short of this matter is that price is f*****g scandalous. This litter has been bred for one thing and one thing only and that is financial gain. Near on a bag of sand for three mongrels, do them a favour and put the three of them to one man that'll use them as a wee pack,all three for the price you're asking for one of them. Greedy messing b*****d!!

• Like 2

Can't understand why people flap so much about the price of puppies. What else do you buy for a few hundred quid that lasts 10+ years? It's going to cost that to feed and maintain the dog each year so why flinch at spending it in the first place? The puppies sound good, I've just got a pup in or I'd be very interested. Good luck with them

• Like 1

Can't understand why people flap so much about the price of puppies. What else do you buy for a few hundred quid that lasts 10+ years? It's going to cost that to feed and maintain the dog each year so why flinch at spending it in the first place? The puppies sound good, I've just got a pup in or I'd be very interested. Good luck with them

Youve gotta be kidding! You can pick up a really nicely bred patt for that, a quality coursing hound pup, a pedigree springer with papers, a reg connemara colt foal etc etc

• Like 1

All you people moaning at the price ... When you read the paper or brows gum tree eBay whatever and you see something that you think is overpriced do you ring or email the person to tell them that ... Let me take a guess ... No probably don't so why do you think it's ok to do it on here ... The man can ask whatever he fukcing wants for HIS pups ... It's up to prospective buyers whether they pay that much or not ........

• Like 7

Regardless of who's a bellend or not the long and the short of this matter is that price is f*****g scandalous. This litter has been bred for one thing and one thing only and that is financial gain. Near on a bag of sand for three mongrels, do them a favour and put the three of them to one man that'll use them as a wee pack,all three for the price you're asking for one of them. Greedy messing b*****d!!

many thanks for your comment .however for your information I'm not not a b*****d and my dog was breed for myself however she had 6 pups and the one I was keeping died not that I need to explain myself to you. If you have a problem pm your number and we can discuss there is no need for comments like this on genuine people's posts.

You haven't seen the pups and know f**k all about about anything or anyone bar from yourself.

Guest foxpack

I would put pics up of the parents .what they have done over the years .how the work etc.why you bred them this way etc.maybe then .you could say thats why there worth this amount or that amount.me personally wouldn't pay or charge 300 quid.but things are only worth what people are willing to pay.good luck.

• Like 1