Sign in to follow this  
dan john

Bushing Puppys

Not getting at anyone I can assure you, i have read plenty of your old posts and can see you are a responsible and genuine dog person. There are rights and wrongs to this thread but now is the time to put it to bed ATB

That's right I am going to be the bigger boy and say that is enough call it a day on this subject but what you have to realise that I have taken a lot of stick on this thread and pms been sent this all over people not keeping there opinion to themselves when really if not intrested in apup no need to comment

I never pmd you, truth is I couldn't care any less about you pal, I got enough to care about lol I only give my opinion and then would you up when I knew you were a biter lol

Good think I could hurt your face if in front of me

Good think I could hurt your face if in front of me

That's big talk for a little boy lol

Oh oh this has the potential to be an "off liner" .....

Must be game fair season :D

• Like 4

Not getting at anyone I can assure you, i have read plenty of your old posts and can see you are a responsible and genuine dog person. There are rights and wrongs to this thread but now is the time to put it to bed ATB

You need to chill out pal ffs

• Like 1

Very miss understood is our Dotty...lol

• Like 1

Could not give toss if off liner I ant going to let the few nobs on here keep taking the piss and commenting when don't concern them

I was told the kids were back at school today, seemingly not. ;)

• Like 2

10 pages arguing about fecking pups mun.either fecking buy 1 or feck off.

• Like 2

How's about them plummers them lads?

well there's an attention seeking question if ever I heard one

You mastered that bushing lark yet?

maybe I need a £300 pup lol

Doubt it, never done Plummer owners much good... Lol

ffs don't give him any more reason to bang on about them lol
  • Like 2

This is rather immature chaps. Take a look back at the thread and have a think about what's been said you'll see how immature it is. This is a HUNTING forum that's supposed to be full of responsible and respected folk. The antis will be rolling round laughing and you lot.

Forget about it all, if he wants to sell a dog for £300 so be it I've paid 3x that before on a dog so doesn't really matter. Their worth what people will pay at the end of the day doesn't concern anyone else other than the seller and the buyer and the odd person enquiring about them.

Chill the FECK out gents

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this