Pros And Cons Of Micro Chipping

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are some shocking comments here.   These days chipping your dog is cheaper than a box of smokes. If you value your dogs get them chipped and don't worry if they "Don't make the grade" or not.

When's the compulsory chipping of garden shitting cats taking place.

Some of peoples comments on here are ridiculous it's no wonder huntings on is arse if you're poaching or breaking the law you deserve everything you get and a ten pound chip won't make a difference you've already been caught

To be honest, i don't think i'll find a copper in a field at night armed with a scanner either BUT back in his car he'll more than likely have one. Stopped on the way out, stopped on the way home, stopped walking down the road on excercise. Personally, i think the police will ensure there is a scanner in all cars soon enough and we working dog owners, along with innercity bull breed owners, will be easy pickings for em.

I honesty think they will use it as much as poss to grind us down, it'll be dead easy for em. A win win win, clamp down on bull breeds, clamp down on working dogs and make a shed load of money to boot... Brace yourselves! ;)

Can you honestly see anyone getting stopped walking a dog down the road bosun.

You sound paranoid mate.

Nope, not me Kingy but they are stopping people now. How about the lads who were prosecuted last year, here by me, walking to Altcar estate with lurchers. As they had previous they lobbed a charge of intent on it and it stuck...

Look, the bottom line is that it can be used against you, if they want to use it. I'd just rather look at all the angles before i made a decision.

Sounds a bit hot around you bosun.i totaly understand why you have got it done mate.

The only estates around here are council estates.

I don't think a dog warden has been seen around these parts.

Some of peoples comments on here are ridiculous it's no wonder huntings on is arse if you're poaching or breaking the law you deserve everything you get,

So you've never caught a bunny the other side of the fence then.

Or done 71 on the motorway.

• Like 1

good point mate,and dont forget random killing of song birds.

Cats have a different kind of micro chipping system mate, it's called a .243 round and must be inserted in to head or chest ??

• Like 2

good point mate,and dont forget random killing of song birds.

Cats have a different kind of micro chipping system mate, it's called a .243 round and must be inserted in to head or chest

The wife spent loads of time planting veg in the garden last summer.

And next doors cat.constantly shit in the veg patch nightly dirty stinking thing.

A lad was walking 2 bull X behind the back gardens 1 jumped there fence followed by the other.cat was killed .

I didn't lose any sleep.

Yeah I have but openly saying you have no permission but hunt anyway just enforces what a lot of the public think about lurcher owners. And if your going to.get caught poaching or breaking the law why add a thousand pound fine on top just for a ten pound chip

Yeah I have but openly saying you have no permission but hunt anyway just enforces what a lot of the public think about lurcher owners. And if your going to.get caught poaching or breaking the law why add a thousand pound fine on top just for a ten pound chip

We're have I said I've no permission ?

We're have I said I've no permission ?

if you dont have them chipped all you are doing is opening the door for more questions to be asked and more reason for them to look at your dog again when you have to take it to there vets to be chipped, let them scan the chip and be on there way

To be honest, i don't think i'll find a copper in a field at night armed with a scanner either BUT back in his car he'll more than likely have one. Stopped on the way out, stopped on the way home, stopped walking down the road on excercise. Personally, i think the police will ensure there is a scanner in all cars soon enough and we working dog owners, along with innercity bull breed owners, will be easy pickings for em.

I honesty think they will use it as much as poss to grind us down, it'll be dead easy for em. A win win win, clamp down on bull breeds, clamp down on working dogs and make a shed load of money to boot... Brace yourselves! ;)

Can you honestly see anyone getting stopped walking a dog down the road bosun.

You sound paranoid mate.

Nope, not me Kingy but they are stopping people now. How about the lads who were prosecuted last year, here by me, walking to Altcar estate with lurchers. As they had previous they lobbed a charge of intent on it and it stuck...

Look, the bottom line is that it can be used against you, if they want to use it. I'd just rather look at all the angles before i made a decision.

its just a easy way to pull dog lads over and a reason to get in the boot and have a look at the dogs,

• Like 2