British Food Its Got To Be

baked stuffed hearts , chicken livers , smoked cod roe , herring milts on toast , goose eggs , winkle sarnies , gafilter fish balls and potatoe luktas from the jew shop golders green, salt beef sarnies brick lane , roast duck on the bone , crispy belly pork ,beef brisket noodle soup and liegh cockles :thumbs: almost forgot kidneys and liver with smoked Suffolk bacon

Was wondering when you would pop in mucker.

lol im still stuffing me face as usual, :thumbs: what about shallow fried sprats :victory:

post-1930-0-07182200-1500549320_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fry up

Scallops and black pudding, spider crabs, lobster, mussels, Dover sole, hoppy ale from Kent, romney marsh lamb........there's so much that's good we just don't f***ing use it half the time.

Posted Images

baked stuffed hearts , chicken livers , smoked cod roe , herring milts on toast , goose eggs , winkle sarnies , gafilter fish balls and potatoe luktas from the jew shop golders green, salt beef sarnies brick lane , roast duck on the bone , crispy belly pork ,beef brisket noodle soup and liegh cockles :thumbs: almost forgot kidneys and liver with smoked Suffolk bacon

lol im still stuffing me face as usual, :thumbs: what about shallow fried sprats :victory:

looks ace Mack
  • Like 1

i prefer whitebait to sprats I prefer them smaller

• Like 3

One thing I do miss is a nice bowl of white bait & garlic mayo......:-)

• Like 1

One thing I do miss is a nice bowl of white bait & garlic mayo......:-)

That was in a beautiful little pub garden beside the river wey near RHS Wisleys gardens,great food,always sit in the gardens watching the river flow past.

• Like 2

Pork pies,

Proper game,

Haggis

Black/white pudding

Different sausages

Native breed bacon,

Beef

Smoked fish

Decent chutneys

Excellent seafood

The list is pretty much endless.

There are plenty of good British/Irish foods you just have to look places up.

And a good IPA to wash it down with.

A saddleback farmer near me makes his own salami and chorizo, does that count as British food?

They taste cracking.

Pork pies,

Proper game,

Haggis

Black/white pudding

Different sausages

Native breed bacon,

Beef

Smoked fish

Decent chutneys

Excellent seafood

The list is pretty much endless.

There are plenty of good British/Irish foods you just have to look places up.

And a good IPA to wash it down with.

A saddleback farmer near me makes his own salami and chorizo, does that count as British food?

They taste cracking.

sounds good to me mate :thumbs:

Haggis mashed tatties. I forgo the neeps, cant stand it lol

What's haggis like pal it looks fcuking disgusting.

It's proper grub mate, made with the pluck of a lamb (heart, lungs and liver), made loads of them, but not for some time now.

post-84277-0-24396500-1500646408_thumb.jpg post-84277-0-71039800-1500646471_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mister Gain
  • Like 2