• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

Swingers for f**k sake whats all that about :blink: im far too competetive for all that lark i couldnt watch anyone getting hold of my mrs id be too worried he,s better than i am :D besides which my mrs would rip a birds throat out before she watched me at it.......some things should be done discreetly as long as you dont get caught theres no harm done......but id imagine that swinging carry on does a lot of harm.

Lol Gnasher you old rascal :laugh:

I was thinking more in terms of her bit on the side not ending up in the Thames with his pockets full of bricks :laugh:

:laugh: concrete slacks

Don't be so prude mun lads ....don't say u haven't tried Tromboning...get ur mrs/boyfriend to suck & blow on ur ass, whilst she/he is w@nking u off ....feckin lush !! haha

i know a lad who got involved with a older woman and she use to suck him off and put her vibrator up his ass. scared the feck out of him first time she done it but he couldnt help going back for more loved it that much hes into men only now.

The male g spot is up your bum....id be well up for that! only problem is i have a really sensitive bum...if i have a big poo i need a couple of nurophen so theres no chance im letting our peg anywhere near it!

First time I've ever heard of someone needing painkillers after a dump.

I suppose every day's a school day lol.

• Like 1

Don't be so prude mun lads ....don't say u haven't tried Tromboning...get ur mrs/boyfriend to suck & blow on ur ass, whilst she/he is w@nking u off ....feckin lush !! haha

i know a lad who got involved with a older woman and she use to suck him off and put her vibrator up his ass. scared the feck out of him first time she done it but he couldnt help going back for more loved it that much hes into men only now.

The male g spot is up your bum....id be well up for that! only problem is i have a really sensitive bum...if i have a big poo i need a couple of nurophen so theres no chance im letting our peg anywhere near it!

i reckon you might have allready let your peg near it especially with the user name DILDO.1 :laugh:

• Like 1

prudes the lot of ye.. i got into the swinging scene at 17 and there are all sorts of age groups at partys from 18-50s... ive pretty much outgrown it as got into bdsm which was more my scene

www.fabswingers.com is a good forum and chatroom with free webcams for the curious (18+ goes without saying)

any pics? ;)
  • Like 1

prudes the lot of ye.. i got into the swinging scene at 17 and there are all sorts of age groups at partys from 18-50s... ive pretty much outgrown it as got into bdsm which was more my scene

www.fabswingers.com is a good forum and chatroom with free webcams for the curious (18+ goes without saying)

any pics? ;)

Have you not signed up?? Just for a gander .. I have and fcuk me it's like a catalogue of free fcuks, seen a couple of lasses / couple I know and would have never thought they'd be on anything like that lol

• Like 1

Iv always been a f****r with woman weather single or not rugby tours and all that nonsense have got up to some random shit !

But I see where you come from when you meet the one my misses now is a diamond she will come hunting loves the dogs and just generally a lovely girl before with Ex girlfriends I would go out start talking to birds not say f**k all about having a misses now I couldn't do that to her she's to spot on ! I bought a house recently to do up and sell with my brother and father and fair play she's got stuck in helping where as my brothers girlfriend doesn't even know where the house is !

Iv always been a f****r with woman weather single or not rugby tours and all that nonsense have got up to some random shit !

But I see where you come from when you meet the one my misses now is a diamond she will come hunting loves the dogs and just generally a lovely girl before with Ex girlfriends I would go out start talking to birds not say f**k all about having a misses now I couldn't do that to her she's to spot on ! I bought a house recently to do up and sell with my brother and father and fair play she's got stuck in helping where as my brothers girlfriend doesn't even know where the house is !

Any pics?

• Like 2

Any pics?

Why you thinking of buying a house in Wales? Lol
  • Like 10

do the one's that are against swinging get angry when they think of there women shagging there ex's.?

Nothing wrong with a man and a woman having consensual sex. But more than two, or people of the same sex, it's not for me.

The past is the past, but the thought of someone else f***ing my wife, now or in the future, makes me rathe homoicidal.

• Like 1