• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

You piss all over her?! :icon_eek:

:laugh:

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

I pissed in the oven once, she didn't speak to me for a week! :laugh:

That made me laugh. Every bloke on the planet should have silly drunk pissing story :D :D :D

Kneeling on the window sill pissing out my bedroom window, unfortunately woke up mum and she opened her window to see what was happening.

It was weeks before vague snippets of memory of the occasion came back to me.

A pal of mine when we were kids used to go home every weekend hammered, stick on a Dead Kennedys record full blast then piss on the end of his mum and dads bed.......you would think after a few weekends they would have bought a lock for their bedroom door !! Lol lol

• Like 2

All I no is it would get pretty boring f***ing the same person day in day out...to spend ya life with just one person is devently not for me.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Have you only only ever slept with one person?

My mate goes to pattaya for 6 weeks every year.bangs two hookers a day most days, bare backed.must be mad

Jesus he must have every kind of cock rot going, and probably some brand new ones too! :icon_eek:

My mate goes to pattaya for 6 weeks every year.bangs two hookers a day most days, bare backed.must be mad

Jesus he must have every kind of cock rot going, and probably some brand new ones too! :icon_eek:

And he trolls all those UK sited too plenty of fish etc meets up with them so they get what std he got too.

Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

You piss all over her?! :icon_eek:

:laugh:

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

I pissed in the oven once, she didn't speak to me for a week! :laugh:

That made me laugh. Every bloke on the planet should have silly drunk pissing story :D :D :D

Kneeling on the window sill pissing out my bedroom window, unfortunately woke up mum and she opened her window to see what was happening.

It was weeks before vague snippets of memory of the occasion came back to me.

A pal of mine when we were kids used to go home every weekend hammered, stick on a Dead Kennedys record full blast then piss on the end of his mum and dads bed.......you would think after a few weekends they would have bought a lock for their bedroom door !! Lol lol

A mate of mine was well known for pissing all over his mum and dads house when drunk...eventually he bought his own place and moved out..he threw a house warming party and got absolutely smashed...in the night he sleep walked 2 streets away to his mum and dads house, un locked the door, went upstairs, into his mum and dads room and pissed allover his mums bed side cabinet, pulled his boxers up and sleep walked home ?

• Like 1

All I no is it would get pretty boring f***ing the same person day in day out...to spend ya life with just one person is devently not for me.

Then you're doing it wrong.
Have you only only ever slept with one person?
No. But having found the right one I can't imagine sleeping with anyone else again.

It was more in reference to sex with only one person getting boring.

• Like 1