Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing was I got chatting to them and the bloke told me they'd had the Google Earth van taking pictures of thier little village just outside Cork, and he didn't like them doing it as he thought it was a invasion of hes privacy .. I remember thinking .. Hold on mate someone is gonna be hanging out of your missus arse in a minute surely that's more of an invasion of your privacy than the fooking Google Earth van taking a few pictures ?

• Like 11

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

I'm more into wife swopping than swinging...

If anyone's got a nice Patterdale pup and fancies a chop gis a bell

Would you take a plummer and a bag of dog feed?

But only if she takes all game single handed. Pre ban of course lol.

It wouldn't do for me .. A bit like them blokes in America who have 2 or 3 wives that usually ends In tears

Yeah, for the blokes !! Lol lol

• Like 1

Better off being single, then find another single girl that's up for pretending to be married. Then hit the swinging scene....☺️

I can't see how a man can get any enjoyment of watching his Mrs getting banged by another man. Takes all sorts I suppose.

• Like 2

Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

You piss all over her?! :icon_eek:

:laugh:

• Like 12

Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

Only sometimes, when she asks nicely? :hmm::laugh:

TC

• Like 2

no not for me have done it 3 somes two blokes and a girl and two girls me but it was just fun [BANNED TEXT] in party days. settled now 3 kids very happy could not watch my woman bang others or would have no interest ever tink of it ok to experiment [BANNED TEXT] young free single not [BANNED TEXT] married n settled never works out jealous comes into it at some point

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

• Like 5

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

I pissed in the oven once, she didn't speak to me for a week! :laugh:

• Like 4

I pissed in the oven once, she didn't speak to me for a week! :laugh:

That made me laugh. Every bloke on the planet should have silly drunk pissing story :D :D :D

• Like 1

i think your find,that's called..................water sports :laugh:, not into that neither............ :no: