My First Perm

Good luck with your new permission. Look after it and more will surely follow. When fishing lakes late in the evening it does unsettle you when those crafty critters sneak up under the staging you're fishing from and try to steal some freebies. Now go splat those rats!

• Like 2

Good luck with your new permission. Look after it and more will surely follow. When fishing lakes late in the evening it does unsettle you when those crafty critters sneak up under the staging you're fishing from and try to steal some freebies. Now go splat those rats!

i will

Hi there Steve,

Well done getting the permission :good:

Please don`t take this the wrong way but go to that permission "on your own" and look after it (as said).

Your a young lad of 14 years of age, so go it alone shooting ( without your mates) and come back here for advice off the lads if you feel the need to.

Best tip for ratting on a water :hmm: - bait a few spots near dustbins or active areas, watch which are the most used and baits taken, then sit 20 yds away and wait.(in the evening).

No smoking mind, (if your daft enough to smoke) ;) scares `em off !

p.s. peanut butter and melted chocolate (gone hard again) on a board will have you shooting. I`m sure the lads will tip you a few more baits.

"Good luck"

• Like 1

Hi there Steve,

Please don`t take this the wrong way but go to that permission "on your own" and look after it (as said).

Your a young lad of 14 years of age, so go it alone shooting ( without your mates) and come back here for advice off the lads if you feel the need to.

Best tip for ratting on a water :hmm: - bait a few spots near dustbins or active areas, watch which are the most used and baits taken, then sit 20 yds away and wait.(in the evening).

p.s. peanut butter and melted chocolate (gone hard again) on a board will have you shooting. I`m sure the lads will tip you a few more baits.

"Good luck"

If he's only 14 Mark he can't go on his own he needs someone over 21 to go with him until he is on his perm or over 18 to borrow the rifle off.

• Like 3

Hi there Steve,

"Good luck"

I won't be on my own my dad shall be with me
  • Like 5