Hound X Bull Grey

i would call him a ' bullet ' hound ,i know some welsh head's that would call him a ' hill dog ' what do you expect from this dog ? does he run with hound's ? does he ' mouth ' ? do you see him as a hound or lurcher ? and what is his main role , a finder or a catch dog or a bit of both ?he's a lovely animal.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after being offer this from a friend of a friend me and my uncle couldn't say no and bought this dog in 2 year old and seen a good bit had him out last week or so and been very I'm pressed hunts

The dogs half hound and just over quarter grey ! Will never see the lamp in its life ! Like I said of the mark not very quick but when he gets into his stride he takes over the other lurchers and wh

One mans rubbish is another's treasure as the old saying goes! Plus never chucked a dog from car mid chase ! Come see the ground I hunt then see if you would feed the dog

I like the look & stamp of the dog,I couldn't give a f**k what a dog looks like as long as it's handy at what YOU require of it,rosette hunting isn't on my agenda as I guess it ain't Owain's? So can't see a problem myself? If it don't ever see a rabbit so what? Best part of the dogs that run the Fens never see one either haha,infact my c**ts don't either lol..I like the unusual mixes I do,fair play to whoever bred the dog I say,a bit of imagination and thought gone into it,why everyone follows the flock and plays safe I don't know? Take a chance & try your luck breeding something away from the norm I say likes been done here..we are a long time dead & if you don't try you will never know!!

• Like 3

Shows don't waste my time going to shows Andy all my mutts are ugly fuckers !

I can see why some people think he would be pointless but we don't all hunt the same a out and out lamping dog be as much use as a chocolate tea pot to me but I can see why some lads want them !

It's boils down to some people are so narrow minded there way of hunting is the only way to go about it !

We live in a big old world maybe a few of you should travel about abit and see how other lads hunt I have and will be next season may open your minds abit

• Like 7

You won't get a better mouse hunter than that beast and Wales 123 and ideation or the countries top mice hunters bar none ... They have been known to take nearly double figures some nights ... I reckon they could get there now with the new addition to the team ......

• Like 2

Take a chance & try your luck breeding something away from the norm I say likes been done here..we are a long time dead & if you don't try you will never know!!

Fuji.... For Fecks sake man, don't come out with a statement like that on here :doh: Give it a few months and there will be all sorts for sale in the classified section :shok::laugh:

• Like 1

You won't get a better mouse hunter than that beast and Wales 123 and ideation or the countries top mice hunters bar none ... They have been known to take nearly double figures some nights ... I reckon they could get there now with the new addition to the team ......

Iv been known to catch a rat before now watch this space