3 Points On Your Licence

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got 3 points and £100 for 64 in a 40 on motorway

loads lol   time to buy a slower car that corners like a blancmange to slow you down.. at this rate you will be banned in 6 more weeks

Don't want to piss on your chips but they properly don't like speeding on Motorways you might get six points just for that.

I got 3 points for doing 53 in the 50 road works on the m1 they don't f**k about on the motorway some f****r needs too go down that m6/m1 and chop them fuckers down there a load of pished gaz if your bored at work I think the country would be happy for you too take on the job

My company install the average speed cameras mate

You could of contested that and probably got it thrown out. Depending when equipment was calibrated and tested etc. Rarely worth the hassle though. If you lose its a massive fine with the court costs. Certainly not worth it for 3 points unless you already have 6/9 points and then maybe worth it.

aye that's what I was told had no points any way so just took it on the chin well tell every one too start pointing them fuckers towards the moon will ya there a waste of time all you get is folk speeding up then slowing the f**k down before the next lot. Waste of time

Seems to be a lottery, some don't care, others use any excuse to hike premiums. Only your insurance co can tell you.

You need to declare or risk insurance cancellation in the event of a claim.

Good luck.

:thumbs:

I've been sooo lucky in my 30 years driving cars n trucks no points or fines apart from a parking ticket near a hospital in a rush for a mate, my driving trucks has slowed me for the better lol

Edited by bracken boy

I had six points and my insurance never went up or down when they came on or off...

Insurence might sting you for a admin fee ..

Best telling them when you receive points. Could invalidate your insurance should you have a accident or need to claim..

I got 3 points for doing 53 in the 50 road works on the m1 they don't f**k about on the motorway some f****r needs too go down that m6/m1 and chop them fuckers down there a load of pished gaz if your bored at work I think the country would be happy for you too take on the job

My company install the average speed cameras mate ?

You could of contested that and probably got it thrown out. Depending when equipment was calibrated and tested etc. Rarely worth the hassle though. If you lose its a massive fine with the court costs. Certainly not worth it for 3 points unless you already have 6/9 points and then maybe worth it.

Oh do they...question time then. Once I have seen a red light on the camera lens. Everyone I pass I look and I've never seen the red dot again. Does that mean there active or not? Or is the light f**k all to do with how they work??