Foxwarren Russells

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The breeder of the 1st proper terrier that I bought valued the pup at about that price in today's money. At the time my parents were dead against having another dog in the house and even more against

I saw this stuff in the 80s absolutely spot on. Each dog matched to the earth, very talented knowledgeable man, with few to beat him on a shovel. " not my kind of dog" but hey! Results speak wonders

Find the russell thread on here,there's plenty of us that put a russell to ground mate ..

if you can come across any of his older work blood line, there as good as any other working terrier, sorry to say theres only a hand full of guys who keep them, and close to there chest,

• Like 2

YEAH I MEAN FROM THEN TILL NOW , MOST THE BLOOD DILUTED AND WHAT IVE SEEN CLAIMED TOO BE FOX WARREN HAVENT TURNED ME HEAD MY MATE GOT PUP WITH THIS SO CALLED LINE , BUT IM NOT HOLDING ME BREATH , SAID IT A MILLION TIMES ONLY BREED FROM WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND EVERYBODY HAS DIFFERENT STANDARDS WHICH MEANS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A DEBATE

YEAH I MEAN FROM THEN TILL NOW , MOST THE BLOOD DILUTED AND WHAT IVE SEEN CLAIMED TOO BE FOX WARREN HAVENT TURNED ME HEAD MY MATE GOT PUP WITH THIS SO CALLED LINE , BUT IM NOT HOLDING ME BREATH , SAID IT A MILLION TIMES ONLY BREED FROM WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND EVERYBODY HAS DIFFERENT STANDARDS WHICH MEANS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A DEBATE

you sound as if your answering yourself

20 years ago a bloke in the north of the city had one. Real good dog, good finder, dead steady. I liked it a lot. Sadly he lost it just on excercise. Gutted as we were gonna use it over a good bitch.

Just looking around at the moment seeing what Russell's are about havnt seen that many people working them but I'm sure there's still some good ones

Find the russell thread on here,there's plenty of us that put a russell to ground mate :thumbs: ..

• Like 3