Dogs Weird Habits

Gotta be dogs that smile surely got a dog here that if he's met you once allways smiles if he sees you again still makes me laugh now.

It cracks me up dogs that do that. A guy i used to work for had a black lab, soft and playfull sort of a dog but he would show his hole set of teeth and people would crap themselves when he came up to them.

My sisters chihuahua does it as well but its slightly less intimidating.

my black dog loves licking his kennel mates when they are wet!!?? he hates the any sort of water even on his feet and will avoid it at all costs. Yet he has a particular fondness of licking it out of another dogs coats, whether he likes them or not!!?????

the strange thing is the other dogs seem to like it and just stand there as though they are being massaged or something!!? whether they like him or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TOM HEAVY

Thank god my dogs are normal as can be expected but I been watching next doors cat, it goes down the garden digs a hole and has a sh**, then covers it back over. Fu**in weird or what??

It makes sense to me and most cats do that. I just wish they wouldn't do it in my allotment.

My youngest son has a wheaton/airdale/greyhound. She watches TV and growls and barks at some dogs on TV. She's a bit racist and dislikes border collies and labradors.

Aye mines a racist too, particularly hates Black dogs

• Like 1

when the ice cream man comes round playing his tune my dog howells the place down, police sirens and the kids crying make him howell also. his grand mother use to howell when she herd the ice cream man also.

My younger dog howells when I go for a crap and he hears the toilet flush, because he knows I am then coming to let him out the kennel. Its murder at the weekend after a vindaloo ffs

• Like 2

I hate dogs that walk whilst shitting, leaving little dollops everywhere. Had one like that but it also liked to walk the path in front of you shitting as it went, like it was laying a little mine field to catch you unawares! :censored:

Had a few bullxs that never scrap in the kennel,or the outside run,my 4 yr old bullxwhippet has never scrapped in his kennel from a pup.had a huge bullxgrey that never did too.

Edited by Qbgrey

My old lurcher used to put both front paws against the wall when pissing.

And lad walking past said to me I've never seen a dog do that before.

I told him the last time he pissed near a wall it fell on him.