Basta$Ds Torturing The White Bulldog

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain't actualy watched the clip,...but, I've a fair idea how the script goes...   Facts are,...some guys are just not right,..they were born bad,..and will die bad.....   Hunting can also be a cr

I can only agree with everyone's sentiments so far.   What I also find distasteful is that this just happens to be "found" on a supermarket floor 2 years after the event??......and at a time when th

Agree with you 100% on that one Greg.   Those lads who done that deserve everything that comes to them, which I doubt will be not a be lot if the truth be known. As dog lovers and hunters we have a

I would happily smash the skulls of the 2 assholes into bits, for what they done to the bull dog, but I still can't help feel this was released by the arsepca scum to start filling the coffers again, after all the 2 sick fcuks left the dog alive the arsepca scum cut them to bits, skin them then send them to you in a plastic bag, those 2 fellas are like the type that murdered poor baby James bulger, society better off without them

• Like 1

That's never f***ing right.... Poor dog.... Been nice see the dog turn and pull the little pricks throat out.....

Wish the poor dog did. I know if I ever seen them I would give them a clip.

Just go to show a dog is a man's best friend no matter how it is treat.

The b@stards

Personally I'm not a fan of all this "whip up a frenzy" type crap on social or national media........the RSPCA could release footage of a terrier after a particularly brutal dig and have 65,000 people saying exactly the same about any of us.

They got nicked, they got sentenced and that's enough........as I say, there would be plenty hoping anyone here got a good beating.

Difference is that dog would have enjoyed every minute.

Sometimes it's just not right to sit on the fence.

I hope somebody kicks them up and down the street. Often!!!

Aye what these wee cnuts done was prolonged, cruel and needless.
I don't think a terrier after a dig is the same as slinging one down the stairs umpteen times. Really!!
Depends on the terrier and its opponent really doesn't it.

Not really. Depends on the man handling the terrier and his reasons for putting it against its opponent. Which again comes down to human cruelty

That's interesting, please expand......

Personally I'm not a fan of all this "whip up a frenzy" type crap on social or national media........the RSPCA could release footage of a terrier after a particularly brutal dig and have 65,000 people saying exactly the same about any of us.

They got nicked, they got sentenced and that's enough........as I say, there would be plenty hoping anyone here got a good beating.

I don't think a terrier after a dig is the same as slinging one down the stairs umpteen times. Really!!

And edited to say, petition NOT signed and never will be signed by me as mob justice by the masses promoted by the RSPCA is more a new Labour thing than mine.

The court and Karma dishes out what they should.......it don't need some enraged old Doris telling everyone what's what.

You protecting the scum Wilf.

If you think that sort of thing is OK to do to a dog then crack on fella.

And edited to say, petition NOT signed and never will be signed by me as mob justice by the masses promoted by the RSPCA is more a new Labour thing than mine.

The court and Karma dishes out what they should.......it don't need some enraged old Doris telling everyone what's what.

You protecting the scum Wilf.

If you think that sort of thing is OK to do to a dog then crack on fella.

That's not how it reads to me.

• Like 3

Did I say it was OK?.......I said mob justice by the masses whipped up by the RSPCA is not my kind of thing and it could be anyone of us.

It's not f***ing OK in the slightest but being a self righteous hypocrite is just as bad.

• Like 2

Did I say it was OK?.......I said mob justice by the masses whipped up by the RSPCA is not my kind of thing and it could be anyone of us.

It's not f***ing OK in the slightest but being a self righteous hypocrite is just as bad.

They got nicked.they got sentenced.thats enough.

Do you think they had a fitting punishment for the crime Wilf.

The petition is just for the sentence they received to be reviewed.

I stand in the same line as you regarding feelings and thoughts relating to the rspca.

But being a loyal dog owner since I was a little kid.

Dogs are a massive part of my and my family's life.

whipped up? It was video evidence that wasnt exaggerated or twisted what so ever, just ultimate animal cruelty. Publishing this video will hopefully result in the lads recieving a beating, not just a short stay in prison.

Yes, it is enough.....who the f**k are any of you to decide otherwise?

And next time you are dropping a wee dog into a big angry January dog fox, getting a reading of 2.0 in chalk or shale and you are 2 hours away from it, maybe you deserve a few dreadlocked sabs coming along with a baseball bat and letting you have what for?........or do your terriers let themselves out of their box ?

• Like 1

Yes, it is enough.....who the f**k are any of you to decide otherwise?

And next time you are dropping a wee dog into a big angry January dog fox, getting a reading of 2.0 in chalk or shale and you are 2 hours away from it, maybe you deserve a few dreadlocked sabs coming along with a baseball bat and letting you have what for?........or do your terriers let themselves out of their box ?

Yes it is enough.you total fecking knob.

I hope your family's pup isn't subjected to such cruelty Wilf.

And what will you tell your family then. when the culprits are walking down the road the next day.free men.

The pair of pricks need smashing

I'm sure WILF would be more than happy to see the community deliver some rough justice to these scumbags, he just doesn't agree with signing petitions trying to get the law to step in when the law has already had it's say...

That's what I got from his posts anyway, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong WILF :laugh:

• Like 2

I won't tell them a f***ing thing because it won't happen, buy a f***ing rabbit mate......then you won't have to wrestle with your fragile morals.

So you are saying the terrier boys deserve a beating off baseball wielding sabs.you total anti prick

So you are saying the terrier boys deserve a beating off baseball wielding sabs.you total anti prick

No, that's what you are saying......unless you are confused or it's only your definition of cruelty that counts in the world ;)