Posting Pictures On Iphones

I can post pics direct from phone bert not an iPhone though, click full version then on the post reply click more reply options and just pick and add the pics.

Unless you were on about getting the dog to sit on the stump ?

Edited by treecreeper

I can post pics direct from phone bert not an iPhone though, click full version then on the post reply click more reply options and just pick and add the pics.

Unless you were on about getting the dog to sit on the stump ?

thats how I do it with an iPhone mate, sometimes have to email them to myself first and bring the size down to less than 500mb tho ;)
  • Like 1

Unless you were on about getting the dog to sit on the stump

thats how I do it with an iPhone mate, sometimes have to email them to myself first and bring the size down to less than 500mb tho ;)
Much easier using photo bucket ant :thumbs: you don't need to resize your pictures just copy and paste
  • Like 1

Unless you were on about getting the dog to sit on the stump

Much easier using photo bucket ant :thumbs: you don't need to resize your pictures just copy and paste

how do you copy and paste

Click on your picture in photo bucket and across the bottom a little box with a arrow through it click that press copy and click the bottom link IMG and its copied then double tap on here where you post and past sounds complicated but takes 2 minutes and it's easy