Collie Grey Bull Grey Or Bull Grey Sal Grey

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

cant repil to every one ill be here all night the way i spell and have to read it back a dozon times lol.look up iv trid to right i repli to you for 20 minits jest done no were to start saw the best i

Another one who thinks you need to be years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.   You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating

Posted Images

why didnt you want to use the stud dogs which were offered to you ... Razor and the over one... Them dogs have bags more of experience in the field ..)...and they have been tested time and time agian ....I just can't rap my head around it...your dog is half razor on paper anyway ..was it the bull you wanted to add to the pups...atb

thort it would not be long for the names to pop up lol.ill put a pic of my pup up after for you doing what he dose best ill post it here for all to see but it will not be on here long so keep a eye out mate and you will under stand fully and get your head round it.atb

hope iv not deleted it its the only good pic iv ceped of him since my old pc went to the tip ill be gutted

i wonder how many dogs show promise in there first season i bet the percentage who keep it up will be a hell of alot lower. reason breed off seasoned animals. but then it is dogs seen top dogs bred from shit and shit dogs bred from top dogs. nothing set in stone. supose who cares what any of us think you got to feed it

look up right butty boy this dog is a bullxs but from the valleys it can win shows well second out of four any way and smash foxs at ten week init but fuk it was smelling so had to baf him like so y not yous him if you still wana pup ill jest have them pant.ment plants like

picture%205604_zpsvqhlpf7w.jpg

Picture3617_zps4da043eb.jpg

Picture3865_zps3351c38d.jpg

• Like 3

It's one of the many tests, I had a 3/4 saluki dog that killed his fair share of hares, but on rabbits was useless, turning circle of the titanic, and he wasn't a one off either, seen plenty of coursing dogs made to look stupid on the humble rabbit by utter mongrels, also seen the same dogs take a tiny nip off old Charlie and Jack. ... so yeah if the man wants pups for old puss then razor would be a good way to go, but only he knows that. .

. I just hope he's not trying to add something to the pups that one of the parents doesn't have, as with so many breeds in the mix there's no chance in hell how you can predict the pups will turn out