Collie Grey Bull Grey Or Bull Grey Sal Grey

To be honest I wouldn't care if the dogs only seen rabbits if it was for my own use I would use a dog I've seen work it don't matter if the dogs grafted it's how u bring the pups up I see it as. Yeah it may help in some but not all, as long as ur happy d.lloyd that's all that counts mate

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

cant repil to every one ill be here all night the way i spell and have to read it back a dozon times lol.look up iv trid to right i repli to you for 20 minits jest done no were to start saw the best i

Another one who thinks you need to be years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.   You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating

Posted Images

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

I bred the dog that d.Lloyd has used over his bitch,and I can see where you are coming from regarding his age.

I said as much myself ,but d.Lloyd has given him a lot of graft this season ,and agree it's a risk using a young dog ,

His bitch is first class and has been through the mill with an injury or 2 or else I don't doubt he would have waited a few seasons,what I would say is he had the chance of a free lining off Cesar's sire,but chose his own on balance of the work he has given it.

It's a risk yes but one he's weighed up and wish him the best of luck. I may give one a go myself as I've seen both work.

I'm no knocking what both dogs can do....I just think the dog is very young and not tested to the full yet..... But what does it matter what I think..lol they should throw a nice type and handy pups...be interesting to see how they get on atb

well you not going to say what you ment in your other posts then mate.i think iv anserd every thing youv asked.and you right it dose not mater what you or any one thinks about it.they are bread buy me for me

• Like 1

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

I bred the dog that d.Lloyd has used over his bitch,and I can see where you are coming from regarding his age.

I said as much myself ,but d.Lloyd has given him a lot of graft this season ,and agree it's a risk using a young dog ,

His bitch is first class and has been through the mill with an injury or 2 or else I don't doubt he would have waited a few seasons,what I would say is he had the chance of a free lining off Cesar's sire,but chose his own on balance of the work he has given it.

It's a risk yes but one he's weighed up and wish him the best of luck. I may give one a go myself as I've seen both work.

I'm no knocking what both dogs can do....I just think the dog is very young and not tested to the full yet..... But what does it matter what I think..lol they should throw a nice type and handy pups...be interesting to see how they get on atb

well you not going to say what you ment in your other posts then mate.i think iv anserd every thing youv asked.and you right it dose not mater what you or any one thinks about it.they are bread buy me for me
for own use it don't matter if the dogs useful or not mate it's down to the pup an how it's brought up ect. Dogs only do what they feel they can atb

Saluki x bull xgrey not mutch up stairs, but she's got a serious prey drive. Handy dog

nice bitch tp looks like she will get stuck in
Thanks mate. Yeah she loves getting stuck in she been doing well. Considering she only 15 months old
very nice mate, looks well important [BANNED TEXT] credit to u ?

Saluki x bull xgrey not mutch up stairs, but she's got a serious prey drive. Handy dog

nice bitch tp looks like she will get stuck in
Thanks mate. Yeah she loves getting stuck in she been doing well. Considering she only 15 months old
very nice mate, looks well important [bANNED TEXT] credit to u
Thanks mate I put a lot of time in to her
  • Like 1

you are right the dog is young mate.but as for breeding off i think hes showen me more than enuf to breed him.the dog had is first few rabbits at about 6 months old so he did start young.dont now what you mean about? If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them? i now hes young and was exspecting some stick for it but dont now y im any difrent to any one ells on here?cheers i hope it works to mate.

Read on here a few weeks back you think a dog needs 3 to 4 seasons under its belt before breeding just like I think, so what change.

• Like 1

you are right the dog is young mate.but as for breeding off i think hes showen me more than enuf to breed him.the dog had is first few rabbits at about 6 months old so he did start young.dont now what you mean about? If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them? i now hes young and was exspecting some stick for it but dont now y im any difrent to any one ells on here?cheers i hope it works to mate.

Read on here a few weeks back you think a dog needs 3 to 4 seasons under its belt before breeding just like I think, so what change.
Yeah but it changed to 1 now as it started at 6 month old... Atb

If you want a pup off d.lloyd lookup just ask the man.

He has stated the pups are for his own use.

chip chip chip if you got some thing to say say it dont wait for other lads to coment???????????