Bear Grylls "the Island"

One guy is crying already, he only climbed of the f#cking boat :laugh:

He's a right soft prick, until that fella rightly told him to sort it out then he soon had the energy to jump and and bounce about thumping his chest.

Shame he didn't have that energy when they needed to do a bit of work :/ what a prick!

PS that iguana and snake would have had the heads off and on the fire ;) lol

That girl Hannah is a tough bird fair play to her getting stuck in, if she stayed she would of made some of the men look like mice. I wasn't aware mothernature could trigger off Post Traumatic Stress Disorder like that, it was uncomforting see a young girl in pain.

I hope she gets all the help she needs. :yes:

• Like 4

That girl Hannah is a tough bird fair play to her getting stuck in, if she stayed she would of made some of the men look like mice. I wasn't aware mothernature could trigger off Post Traumatic Stress Disorder like that, it was uncomforting see a young girl in pain.

I hope she gets all the help she needs. :yes:

It was genuinely upsetting to see the effects of PTSD so close up. She was a magnificent young lady, who did herself more than credit, and it was a real shame that it ended like that for her. She would have put every one of those 'men' to shame I think..........

• Like 3

I watched it for the first time last night,stagnant brackish foetid water,bunch of pillocks for slurping that,the doctor had been on the island for only five days and she was already chomping at the bit swooning over the chef,oh and dont forget spearing the stingray.......I mean the black plastic bag,what a load of rubbish this is as a program,reality TV lost its way,the producers really need to up their game and brainstorm some new material.

• Like 1

They don't spend enough time foraging or hunting,,,almost every waking hour should be spent foraging ,,,or hunting,,

Lucky they found that net,,,lol,,,,

They need to think outside the box,,,,they could try things like baiting the net,,use the insides from that shark as bait,,,or try and catch the sea birds with baited lines,,,,,or that rope they found,,,instead of that shit net they made,,,set a night line with as many baited hooks as you could make,,,

That net they found,,,why not cut a metre off,,,and try and use it to catch them wild turkeys....

• Like 2

They might be hungry food-wise, but they aren't hungry to survive. It must take the edge off your survival instinct to know that Channel 4 aren't going to let you die on their program and you can just give up and get taken to an air conditioned hotel whenever you want - like that bloke last night. How could he just give up when there's women there who can manage to cope?

Last night was only the 2nd episode I've watched, but is it me being cynical or is a lot of it staged? They found some rope and couldn't make a net. Then they "found" a whole net as if by magic,. Then just as the net looks empty, there was a shark hanging there by its tail? Might be real but... :hmm: