Romeo Pup Few Recent Pics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took pup out wit ferrets this morn know it's very late but weather not been great this winter wit wind / floods etc so thought better get some time with him and stinkers only done 2 ground sets longne

Mario looks well. My pup has come on again this week since I wormed her. Taking her with my uncles whippet tomorrow for a blast on the lure. See how she fairs. Litter sister to fuji & taffs pup..

I couldn't give a hoot about colour as long as it" does" what it says on the tin it could be tartan for all I care

Posted Images

A few pics of Mario from this morning,he's litter brother to Taff's pup..can't see me starting this boy for another 6 months,very immature & to me being mentally ready for work is as if not more so important than being physically ready,still got some knuckle on him so a wee bit more growing to do yet,at a guess id say he's 26 1/2 tts or thereabouts,everything going ok so far ?

PSX_20160407_104952_zps62dduet8.jpg

PSX_20160407_105145_zpsp4qnkrjy.jpg

PSX_20160407_105344_zpssfdj9hoh.jpg

• Like 2

That Mario is going to be some strapping hound, I could throttle my scrawny cow when I see dogs like that lol.

He was like a great big Ginny Spinner not long back bud,I was thinking the worst lol but he's picking back up now,I keep forgetting he's only 7 1/2 months old

Mines coming up 3 and seems determined to make me look like a cruel git, like the others she lives in and gets offered plenty of good grub.

Some are just built like that,me included lol,I can eat 1/2 a dozen choccie biccies per day,1/2 dozen bags of crisps,eat takeaways,drink booze and not put a lb on haha..