Angola Bans Islam

Spent 6 months in Angola in 2008 Now there a shit hole of a place

I can't say a holiday in Angola is on my bucket list, but what did you find so unpleasant if you don't mind my asking?

Have you ever been to a big city in West Africa?

A bit off topic,sorry,but have to ask MIK whats scariest place hes visited?,sound like hes a well travelled fella!

I can't say a holiday in Angola is on my bucket list, but what did you find so unpleasant if you don't mind my asking?

A bit off topic,sorry,but have to ask MIK whats scariest place hes visited?,sound like hes a well travelled fella!

He told me England, he was shitting it in case he got a slap :p lol

• Like 1

He told me England, he was shitting it in case he got a slap :p lol

Yep, definitely.....Les Gedge was waiting for him at Haidrians wall as soon as he crossed the border, cunningly had placed a load of fud geese decoys on top of the wall to attract his attention.......Mick never saw them.
  • Like 1

Never been to West Africa, Johannesburg was scary enough for me, cmon mik please tell

Wikipedia was one and there were some more recent articles from 2015 i found through Google and reading the comments by angolans i concluded it seems to be true. I haven't read all your links yet so i cant comment on them right now but i am interested and i will check them when I get the chance. Also libert news had some information on the subject.
It seems you found some good information disproving a ban but i think if you try to find some information proving it you will find angolans proud of stopping the spread of islam in their Catholic country. Even in the links you put up there were numerous statements to show this. I imagine the government is trying to avoid all the hassles that come with waging war on islam but all the same they do not recognise it as a religion and it seems they are closing mosques every chance. I still think they are setting a good example which many other countries should follow for their own good.