Warren,s

Hello Fellas, as the title says, we all know there are to many empty warrens what with the shit weather this year

plus over hunting over the years, now is the ideal time to restock that ground you once cherished.

So brush those longnets down and put them to the best use you could ever imagine, remember make sure you put does

down the warrens and enter more does than bucks, better still make sure you place them in burrows at arms length.

This will be my only post, those that care about their rabbit sport will, those that don't WONT, shame....

Best wishes to all SWG DAVE...

Ps,, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU TOOK THE TIME AND EFFORT THAT YOU DID....

Just a quick reply to low plains drifter,, no beer needed mate, only a couple of friends have just left

with plenty of hotxbuns and hot sweet cups of tea down em. We were discussing the places we know

need a leg up of restocking,, and those longnets will be put to great use, as its quite windy down south at

the moment. But at same time L P D I raise my hat to you on the hare side of things, Regards,, SWG DAVE..,,

• Like 1

It'll be nice to put some life back on the land after taking atleast my fair share in my younger days, it's hard to believe the land that first started my fascination with hares over 20 years ago is devoid of hares these days, the grey partridge, and lapwing are also noticeable by their absence

Thought about doing the same around my way, though I'd struggle hugely to find a farmer who'd welcome the idea of increasing the rabbit population, after all isn't that why we have permission to decrease the numbers? As stated earlier you need to address why the numbers have gone down, control of predators etc

Thought about doing the same around my way, though I'd struggle hugely to find a farmer who'd welcome the idea of increasing the rabbit population, after all isn't that why we have permission to decrease the numbers? As stated earlier you need to address why the numbers have gone down, control of predators etc

This last season I did'nt see anything other than healthy rabbits, though the 2 previous seasons were the complete opposite with rabbits riddled with myxy here in the north east, buzzards were attracted to areas where they were rarely seen, with easy pickings of rabbit carcasses lying all over the place

I find with restocking, you do all that hard work for some little twat to just abuse it and wipe it out again

There is plenty of habitat with game strips, deciduous woodland, plantations etc, on the land where I am hoping to restock, the place was alive with hares until the lamping become such a big thing, too easy to exploit hares on the lamp

I find with restocking, you do all that hard work for some little twat to just abuse it and wipe it out again

There is plenty of habitat with game strips, deciduous woodland, plantations etc, on the land where I am hoping to restock, the place was alive with hares until the lamping become such a big thing, too easy to exploit hares on the lamp
I hope it goes well for you mate I just wouldn't waste my time round this area. The lads round hear don't give anything a chance to breed up there LAMPING all summer