I'm gonna make a start on mine this afternoon if the weather holds out. Has anybody else made one? Any pics etc looking for a few ideas, I've had my bottle full of water for 2 days so hopefully won't blow myself up! But just incase, it's been nice chatting to you lads lol

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the finished article...... But she lives!!!!

Bit late but made this with the boys.    

Started a smoker for my dad yesterday

Posted Images

I'm gonna make a start on mine this afternoon if the weather holds out. Has anybody else made one? Any pics etc looking for a few ideas, I've had my bottle full of water for 2 days so hopefully won't blow myself up! But just incase, it's been nice chatting to you lads lol

And don't forget the photo's, and just in case show the wife how to upload them. Then if anything does go wrong we will know what not to do. :D;)

TC

• Like 3

looks smart so far ant ! dont take any prisoners do you 12-10pm and you hadnt started ! does good for a good hot burn first to get all the old paint off ,please carry on with the pics im going to try something along the same lies myself this summer and try and link it to a smoke chamber !

• Like 1

looks smart so far ant ! dont take any prisoners do you 12-10pm and you hadnt started ! does good for a good hot burn first to get all the old paint off ,please carry on with the pics im going to try something along the same lies myself this summer and try and link it to a smoke chamber !

ha ha! I had to wait till 12 or my breath may of caused an explosion lol That's why there is a sleeve on the chimney, So that I can interchange from a chimineer to a smoker, I just havnt bought the bricks and mortar for that bit yet lol

A mate built one a while back and has set up a drip feed of waste engine oil, serious job if the neighbours don't use their washing line lol

My shed stove is "multi fuel" burns anything from waste oil to old hoovers :whistling:

A bucket full of sawdust and mix in a couple of ltrs of waste oil burns for hours and gives a good constant heat.

• Like 3

My new plasma cutter arrived the other day and my god! What a toy! Lol I don't no how I got anything done with just a grinder lol got a few more bottles sat full of water so the next ones gonna be a desegnated smoker ;) also those little helium bottles you can get for blowing up balloons kick out some heat!

post-46517-0-63812700-1459762585.jpeg

post-46517-0-07163800-1459762595.jpeg

• Like 2