Where Will Lurcher Be In 10-20 Year Time

If your seen hunting your seen hunting regardless of type IMO. I'm starting to get the attitude of f**k them the more times go on lol passed caring , yes il still go about it sensible as possible but they just take the piss really. Them sabs are just thugs , the laws politics and nothing to do with the real reason. Il just keep doing what I'm doing. And in 20 years time hope I'm still doing it.

. That's very true but single hunter can be easy target right jukes at ones side things get evened up. Atb bunnys
  • Like 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

History tells us...   "Where there is game to pursue,..there will be hunting dogs (and hunting men)..to pursue it"

Probs all look like romeo or buddy lol

This debate was going on decades before the ban came into force ... It started when more and more commercial shoots started up and keepers became more aware of profit and loss and how much their job d

well one thing they will probably be prancing around crufts with parson russels the border collies the deerhounds wolfhounds otterhound and borzois, with some thick c**t who's never owned one larging up how they were once the prized dogs of gypsies and poachers and other romantic bullshit

• Like 5

Must admit I think a lad walking two little hand bag dogs round the edge of a field arnt going draw the same kind of attention as a lad walking two 28 inch bull x or two 28 inch saluki crosses

Fuji owns both, and looks like a kennel lad/dog walker for the dog pound, the crafty sod lol

Nothing much will change except the rise in pet lurchers, as folk breed the arse out of any old lurcher these days.

Pye, Golly, Punch and Reece bred dogs will still be getting a name. As will Razor, Merlin & Eve, Bulldozer, Scouser and the like.

And don't forget them Minshaw dogs and Tumblers, bloody loads of em there'll be...

Yep, Sally Hancock will still be sellin her dogs, probably more, as the pet market luchers go nuts. She'll more than likely have a few competitors in that game.

And those boys forever looking over their shoulder whilst hopping a few fences and keeping to the shadows will always be there too. Oh yer, they keep whatever Lurcher does the job best for them and long may that be so... ;)

As long as Man sets foot on the land and there is game to be had, there will always be sets of dog prints in the mud, The prints may vary in size and number but the Hunter/poacher/dog man partnership is forged of blood sweat and tears for generations. Laws may come and go but that particular partnership has stood the test of time. Some of the breeds have changed overtime, some have not, people who use dogs for a particular purpose have in the past tried to breed the perfect animal, some have come close others have f****d it up. show ring dogs come to mind especially those claiming to represent the working breeds. A dog can only reach full potential in the hands of a man who knows his animal and its qualities and capabilities, Some of the x,s now are bollocks to say the least and many are trying to reinvent the wheel.Dogs are an integral part of human and family life treat them right and they will be with you for ever a good working dog is worth more than money all though many have that back to front.

• Like 3

As long as Man sets foot on the land and there is game to be had, there will always be sets of dog prints in the mud, The prints may vary in size and number but the Hunter/poacher/dog man partnership is forged of blood sweat and tears for generations. Laws may come and go but that particular partnership has stood the test of time. Some of the breeds have changed overtime, some have not, people who use dogs for a particular purpose have in the past tried to breed the perfect animal, some have come close others have f****d it up. show ring dogs come to mind especially those claiming to represent the working breeds. A dog can only reach full potential in the hands of a man who knows his animal and its qualities and capabilities, Some of the x,s now are bollocks to say the least and many are trying to reinvent the wheel.Dogs are an integral part of human and family life treat them right and they will be with you for ever a good working dog is worth more than money all though many have that back to front.

And this is what the antis and the f**k ups just can't get there heads around or into !

;)

I'm breeding a litter out my bitch to start my own line/family of bull xs for me and close friends, that's a 10/20 year plan right there! Not much would make me give up doing what I love, I want my sons sons to be asking me to go out lamping when I'm an old man.

Nothing much will change except the rise in pet lurchers, as folk breed the arse out of any old lurcher these days.

Pye, Golly, Punch and Reece bred dogs will still be getting a name. As will Razor, Merlin & Eve, Bulldozer, Scouser and the like.

And don't forget them Minshaw dogs and Tumblers, bloody loads of em there'll be...

Yep, Sally Hancock will still be sellin her dogs, probably more, as the pet market luchers go nuts. She'll more than likely have a few competitors in that game.

And those boys forever looking over their shoulder whilst hopping a few fences and keeping to the shadows will always be there too. Oh yer, they keep whatever Lurcher does the job best for them and long may that be so... ;)

a doubt razor will pal he's bred a hand full of bitches , you missed romeo off lol.