feck buying boring cadbury eggs... there is so much more choice out there these days

i bought my dad a banoffee egg and i gave my boyfriend this cheese and onion crisp flavour egg

post-53144-0-54574600-1458845646.jpg

i wanted to get the kids m&s choc dinosaur eggs but they have had way too much chocolate already

post-53144-0-85114500-1458845721_thumb.jpg

I'd reckon the majority of people stuffing there fat faces with chocolate eggs this weekend will not be thinking about the resurrection of Christ any more than they think of the birth of Christ at Christmas. And if you really wanted to have a go at Cadburys then you should have done it years ago when they started making 'Easter' eggs to exploit a Christian festival purely for profit. Not very 'Christian' of them that.

your dead right in what you are saying,along with some others, and i agree, but for me its the fact that things are getting changed in the name of religion, and for offending the blacks, and other likes, like, no more bent bananas, taking the gollywog of the jam, your not meant to say,coloured when talking about a black, there's something in my head about a change of things in a nativity play,but i can't quite remember what it was, there's loads more, i just hate it,

Are banning the word Easter on there eggs cause if religion what a lot o shite

Since Cadbury was bought by the makers of Hersey, who also said that their factory wouldn't shut and the jobs would be safe ( thank you Mr Mandelson), we shouldn't buy any of their stuff.

I'd reckon the majority of people stuffing there fat faces with chocolate eggs this weekend will not be thinking about the resurrection of Christ any more than they think of the birth of Christ at Christmas. And if you really wanted to have a go at Cadburys then you should have done it years ago when they started making 'Easter' eggs to exploit a Christian festival purely for profit. Not very 'Christian' of them that.

your dead right in what you are saying,along with some others, and i agree, but for me its the fact that things are getting changed in the name of religion, and for offending the blacks, and other likes, like, no more bent bananas, taking the gollywog of the jam, your not meant to say,coloured when talking about a black, there's something in my head about a change of things in a nativity play,but i can't quite remember what it was, there's loads more, i just hate it,

There was a time when you had to call black folks coloured. Now you can't. It's like they keep changing the rules to try and catch you out.

This religious thing is nonsense. I'm probably the least religious person you'll ever meet, but I hate to see all this "happy holiday" stuff in case it bothers other religions. Why should it?

It's not even across the board. We can't say Christmas or Easter, but we constantly hear about ramadan and diwali etc. Their festivals don't offend me. What offends me is their festivals being openly celebrated, while ours are some kind of dirty secret.

There was a time when you had to call black folks coloured. Now you can't. It's like they keep changing the rules to try and catch you out.

This religious thing is nonsense. I'm probably the least religious person you'll ever meet, but I hate to see all this "happy holiday" stuff in case it bothers other religions. Why should it?

It's not even across the board. We can't say Christmas or Easter, but we constantly hear about ramadan and diwali etc. Their festivals don't offend me. What offends me is their festivals being openly celebrated, while ours are some kind of dirty secret.

totally agree with you walshie, we are the ones who always have to change our ways, i makes me sick, other countries don't change there ways to suit us do they, they would soon be up in arms if we had a say in it, religion,blacks,foreigners,muslims,islams,all have one thing in common, there all pure evil,and then us normal people get told to use certain descriptions so we don't offend them, it never weighs up does it,

totally agree with you walshie, we are the ones who always have to change our ways, i makes me sick, other countries don't change there ways to suit us do they, they would soon be up in arms if we had a say in it, religion,blacks,foreigners,muslims,islams,all have one thing in common, there all pure evil,and then us normal people get told to use certain descriptions so we don't offend them, it never weighs up does it,
so the easter bunny is fair game now if you take the easter away hes just a bunny i bet a saluki x hound will catch him and not a big dirty 5/8 x 3/8 bullhound.