We Can Relax Now,they've Got Him.

this is getting very silly, the west is under attack from Islamic extremists, who object to our way of life. simple question is, if they object so strongly why are they attacking us and not living peacefully in their own country?. you can harp on about political interference all you want, but Islam can not even live in peace with itself. all the various factions are at war with each other and have been since the beginning. you can not mix oil and water, they always separate as they are fundamentally different much the same as the Muslim culture and the west. the big difference is oil and water coexist when put together all be it separated, one does not try to change or wipe out the other.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we should give up partially one of the fundamental freedoms of a democratic and progressive society because some people cannot control their emotions and respond to things they don't like to hear w

i don't agree with him asking a women but the scary thing for me is the fact that he was arrested for it . And yet people like chowdry constantly say things and only get in trouble when they've pushed

It's not like he stoned her to death or anything

Posted Images

this is getting very silly, the west is under attack from Islamic extremists, who object to our way of life. simple question is, if they object so strongly why are they attacking us and not living peacefully in their own country?. you can harp on about political interference all you want, but Islam can not even live in peace with itself. all the various factions are at war with each other and have been since the beginning. you can not mix oil and water, they always separate as they are fundamentally different much the same as the Muslim culture and the west. the big difference is oil and water coexist when put together all be it separated, one does not try to change or wipe out the other.

Good post

Paulus why do the West insist on trying to change the ways of the East? this has happened for over a thousand years. even now. lets see Egypt, Lybia, traq Syria ,Palastine,AfghanIstan,Pakistan and historically Iran. because the west objects to sovereign states self rule. The example you give of not mixing oil and water is decent enough and you point out that oil and water coexist but its just occured doesnt oil always rise to the top of water? :laugh:

• Like 1

What is wrong with asking if she was muslim????

If she'd said yes then I could of understood why she would be so annoyed at the question

Why would a non muslim be so annoyed at being asked what they thought of the Brussels attack

Simple questions not an attack as you would have everyone believe plus i wasn't even aware she was a women till she said so

stop digging now your out of your comfort zone.

Paulus why do the West insist on trying to change the ways of the East? this has happened for over a thousand years. even now. lets see Egypt, Lybia, traq Syria ,Palastine,AfghanIstan,Pakistan and historically Iran. because the west objects to sovereign states self rule. The example you give of not mixing oil and water is decent enough and you point out that oil and water coexist but its just occured doesnt oil always rise to the top of water? :laugh:

people just need to admit what they all ready know. the 2 cultures are fundamentally so far apart they will never integrate, this does not mean they can not coexist but it does mean that each has to respect the other, terrorism is the prelude to political settlement but how many will die in the process maybe better just to say you live here and we live there, if you want to come here then except our way of life, if not just don`t come.

people just need to admit what they all ready know. the 2 cultures are fundamentally so far apart they will never integrate, this does not mean they can not coexist but it does mean that each has to respect the other, terrorism is the prelude to political settlement but how many will die in the process maybe better just to say you live here and we live there, if you want to come here then except our way of life, if not just don`t come.

Problem with that one Paulus is, our very own government expect us to accept their way of life, while they throw ours back in our faces. xmas offends them easter offends them the wearing of crucifixes offend them morning assembly at schools offend them. The only things that does not offend them is housing and benefits and our free NHS. Or am I missing something and they come here for a better way of life, but yet want to turn this country into one like they have just left ???????

• Like 3

Yer good plan, question a single woman in a different country from the attacks, she's bound to know as she's a muslim and they all got the memo . . . . :blink:

I'm pretty sure her response was just about the most likely and correct one he was going to get. . . . .

• Like 1

I was having a discussion with a mate yesterday about the bombings, his brother was there who is a serving police officer.

Anyway, the discussion turned to problems in this country with terrorists etc and how people feel about Muslims in general.

It was pointed out by this copper that "racial crimes" are deemed one of the highest priorities by the police, it far outranks other crimes like car theft or other thefts and any reported racial crime is looked at, at the highest level.

This is a directive straight from the government.

He also pointed out that racial crimes include verbal abuse.

So, whilst your car is being stolen, no copper will turn up because an immigrant down the road feels that someone might of racially offended them.

What If you told them it was a black car you had?
What if your black car was stolen by a black man ?
Well, if he leaned out of the window and called me white trash, I would feel most offended. I would phone 999 and report a racial abuse offence against me.

I would end the call, phone 101 And report a car theft.

Edited by Mr Wasp
  • Like 1

Why didnt he go and ask a young Muslim Male? Simple bottle less!

Why did he ask someone who wasn't even in the country?

Maybe he's a simpleton,but at least his terrorist activities have been stopped in their tracks and we can all sleep easier tonight.

simple any woman no matter what race religion or creed should not be accosted or harassed in the street, although the tossers who supported the Sunderland nonce footballer in previous posts seem to think it ok .nothing more to say .

does that include ye brothers

What is wrong with asking if she was muslim????

If she'd said yes then I could of understood why she would be so annoyed at the question

Why would a non muslim be so annoyed at being asked what they thought of the Brussels attack

Simple questions not an attack as you would have everyone believe plus i wasn't even aware she was a women till she said so

stop digging now your out of your comfort zone.

One of your usual comments when you have no answer

Guest ragumup

All those country's you mention were different religions/cultures before islam conquered anyway... oil rising to the top you mean islam being uppermost like the Koran says yea ?

regarding a point you made earlier I would argue muslims do worship mohammad as much if not more than allah because ...

1, It's says 91 times in the Koran to follow his perfect example of conduct (sunna).

2, 86% of the Islamic textual doctrine is about mohammad and only 14% allah.

3, When reciting the shahada , mohammad is his prophet.

4, muslims riot and kill over a picture of him.

5.Even if you were worshiping only allah he commands muslim to jihad ! and says "he has NO love for the unbelievers " ...

All those country's you mention were different religions/cultures before islam conquered anyway... oil rising to the top you mean islam being uppermost like the Koran says yea ?

regarding a point you made earlier I would argue muslims do worship mohammad as much if not more than allah because ...

1, It's says 91 times in the Koran to follow his perfect example of conduct (sunna).

2, 86% of the Islamic textual doctrine is about mohammad and only 14% allah.

3, When reciting the shahada , mohammad is his prophet.

4, muslims riot and kill over a picture of him.

5.Even if you were worshiping only allah he commands muslim to jihad ! and says "he has NO love for the unbelievers " ...

Winston Churchill called them mohammedans for the above reasons

Why didnt he go and ask a young Muslim Male? Simple bottle less!

Why did he ask someone who wasn't even in the country?

Maybe he's a simpleton,but at least his terrorist activities have been stopped in their tracks and we can all sleep easier tonight.

simple any woman no matter what race religion or creed should not be accosted or harassed in the street, although the tossers who supported the Sunderland nonce footballer in previous posts seem to think it ok .nothing more to say .

It's better to think of them as terrorist breeding factories,who like yourself WORSHIP an actual pedophile :bad:

But he didn't harass or accost her by his explanation,he just asked her a question,do you feel safer now?

I feel safe as f**k with baloons like you and your half baked lame brains around. :thumbs:

Allen Akbar.

We're so stupid you immigrated here :laugh:

his mud hut fell down and had no more daughters left to sell for buy new one lol

I think he has more than proved my point

I also think he proves a point....we have a sense of humour here in Britain

The average Muslim doesn't.....one of these days someone will say something about mohamood and one of them is going to kill someone over it

People have already lost their lives over it , its not to be condoned nor is it acceptable. When folk know how inflammable such things are and the turmoil that ensues then it is something beyond a sense of humour or even the boundaries of free speech as free speech should not lead to human suffering. Also some folk seem to think we as Muslims worship the Prophet Muhammad this is incorrect we worship only Allah and to worship others is totally against the teachings of islam. No doubt you folk would know that being such scholars and intelligencia.

when the muslims protested about those cartoons by marching through the streets of London past the Danish embassy they had placards that said .behead non muslims ,Europe you will pay your extermination is on its way ,slay those who insult islam and feedom of speech go to hell oh the f****n irony of it freedom of speech go to hell while waving placards inciting murder and hatred , you coud,t make it up

Ok let's rewind a second, now I understand well the sentiment of "why did he stop a woman".......and I agree with the fact that you don't do it in principal.

However, yes he asked a woman but he also asked a Muslim.

The reason we can't deal with this terrorist war is because these people can't be bought.....it's faith based.

As I understand it for a Muslim faith comes 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their life......to the point that they will disown their own children, flag themselves with chains, murder countless people (a bit like many organised religions)

Every Muslim seems to be another Muslims brother and so it would then be logical to ask any Muslim this question IMHO

As long as he was polite about it then he has done nothing wrong.

His opinion of the reply is his own and again, that can't be wrong because it's his.

What don't really get reported is that IS are killing a lot of Muslims as well......and I mean a lot !!

The real question is, why has this been allowed to get to this point by our governments and why do they seem to support it.

The other question is, is the Ayatollahs rug shop open bank holiday Monday ? Lol lol

• Like 2

it depends on how he asked her ,if he was aggresve then it was out of order but if he genuinely was asking her opinion that's a different matter,if he asked a non muslim the same question there would not have been a problem and he would not be in trouble now,its a strange world its seems that its not what you ask its who you ask

• Like 1