What Would Turn You Off A Woman!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a bit bad now because when I was a young single bloke I got across almost every type of description on here !!!.......fat, thin, deaf and dumb, skinheads with miles of tats, fat alcoholic

went out with a bloke 3 years ago... he looked the business... good job ... nice clobber etc... he was a tosser ... self obsessed nob head... no one would meet his high standards   My blokes as rou

Well I wouldn't like it if she had a bigger cock than me...

Posted Images

Ive always gone for upmarket sorts i cant be doing with birds who are rougher than me.........women who swear,smoke,are too loud,have tattoos,plastic tits,big calves or non white are generally not for me......as for farting id f**k her right off some people say you aint comfortable with each other if you dont i say your too comfortable with each other if you do.

• Like 2

i know there will be a different array of answers, but what would turn you off a woman?

if you was in a pub/bar/club, and a woman came on to you, what would make you walk away? even if she would have looked good on your arm!

it doesn't have to be a pub/bar/club really, it could be anywhere,

for me, a couple of things go through my mind, one would be, her accent, there's a few out there that just grate on me.

also if she was loud, i find that a bit embarrassing,

but most of all, if you put hand up her skirt and she had a nob :bad:..........lol :laugh:

Fantastic!

I didn't know whether to reply to this topic to be honest. But some remarks had myself in hysterics, really did. The person I am I expect so much from people, men and women. When it comes to women I am so choosy, they have to be naturally very good looking. But I have been in certain relationships with some really beautiful plain Janes.

Making rude noises is definitely a real put off, and I've been in places and heard some (burping) which is another put off.

Also I want one who is very intelligent and somewhat ambitious.

With myself being quite introverted at times, I like women who are confident but a little like myself. I don't want loud mouths around me. Trust, good looking, ambitious and of course she must love dogs. It would never work for myself if a Lassie was anti hunting.Tattoos are a put off.

How many times has one gone to chat to a really corker of a girl, but then she opens her mouth with every profanity ever recorded. (Oh No) ! 'Time to run"!

I think most lads have experienced that one, were a lass asks for a drink. "When they ask myself, I know they are not genuine, so I reply, please by myself one first? Then I will get you one after. Those who don't agree with you; they are the scroungers of this world. I've had lasses talking to myself and they have offered to buy myself a drink. They always turned out to be good ones.When I used to go out with friends they would get talking to a woman, buy them a drink and then expect a ( How's your Farther)! Usually it never happens. Girls had to come to myself, because I was too shy to chat up any strange woman, total fear of rejection. However, once talking they couldn't understand why I never chatted to the girls as they said I was a charmer. But in truth it was only a show!

Personality has to be one of the most important issues in my opinion.

I'm always with a lot of ladies, just good friends; and I have 3 sisters so I have seen more than my fair share of how women perform. One sister, Tracy whom all the lads remark on how nice looking she is, but they haven't a chance as she's Lesbian and (Anti ). However, she never would say anything to my brother and myself. The eldest is Diane, then there is Rachel the youngest who is wild, very attractive; friends tell myself. Plus she is so down to earth and loves a good laugh. Another plus for Rachel is that she loves dogs and hunting. My ex girl friend, Sahra went hunting everywhere with myself and on many occasions stop with myself at Bert Griptons. "To be honest I think Bert, the old rogue fancied her......I like women of course who take care of themselves and dress well, however like some lads on here will agree too much makeup is a no no as the saying goes. Apologies for the ramble. 'I hate the women who are always looking in the mirror and they think they are Gods gifts to men"! Regards, Lutra... P.S.I've never been married.

Edited by Lutra Lutra
  • Like 2

I haven't been at all good just recently due to 2 near mental -breakdowns. However, when I READ POSTS LIKE THESE, LIFE FEELS SOMEWHAT BETTER ONCE AGAIN. If it is Gods will I might just cross paths eventually with some genuine folk off this forum. I'm looking for a new motor car, van etc. So who knows what will happen? The Nightjars will be back on the breeding ground again, so that is something to look forward to. "May God be with you all"..... God bless everyone and their home. Regards, Lutra...

• Like 6

I didn't know whether to reply to this topic to be honest. But some remarks had myself in hysterics, really did. The person I am I expect so much from people, men and women. When it comes to women I am so choosy, they have to be naturally very good looking. But I have been in certain relationships with some really beautiful plain Janes.

Making rude noises is definitely a real put off, and I've been in places and heard some (burping) which is another put off.

With myself being quite introverted at times, I like women who are confident but a little like myself. I don't want loud mouths around me. Trust, good looking, ambitious and of course she must love dogs. It would never work for myself if a Lassie was anti hunting.Tattoos are a put off.

How many times has one gone to chat to a really corker of a girl, but then she opens her mouth with every profanity ever recorded. (Oh No) ! 'Time to run"!

I think most lads have experienced that one, were a lass asks for a drink. "When they ask myself, I know they are not genuine, so I reply, please by myself one first? Then I will get you one after. Those who don't agree with you; they are the scroungers of this world. I've had lasses talking to myself and they have offered to buy myself a drink. They always turned out to be good ones.When I used to go out with friends they would get talking to a woman, buy them a drink and then expect a ( How's your Farther)! Usually it never happens. Girls had to come to myself, because I was too shy to chat up any strange woman, total fear of rejection. However, once talking they couldn't understand why I never chatted to the girls as they said I was a charmer. But in truth it was only a show!

I'm always with a lot of ladies, just good friends; and I have 3 sisters so I have seen more than my fair share of how women perform. One sister, Tracy whom all the lads remark on how nice looking she is, but they haven't a chance as she's Lesbian and (Anti ). However, she never would say anything to my brother and myself. The eldest is Diane, then there is Rachel the youngest who is wild, very attractive; friends tell myself. Plus she is so down to earth and loves a good laugh. Another plus for Rachel is that she loves dogs and hunting. My ex girl friend, Sahra went hunting everywhere with myself and on many occasions stop with myself at Bert Griptons. "To be honest I think Bert, the old rogue fancied her......I like women of course who take care of themselves and dress well, however like some lads on here will agree too much makeup is a no no as the saying goes. Apologies for the ramble. 'I hate the women who are always looking in the mirror and they think they are Gods gifts to men"! Regards, Lutra... P.S.I've never been married.

P.S.I love women who are funny!

I do apologise if any members think I blow my own trumpet, I'm not like that at all. Also I would sooner do someone a good turn other than a bad one. A while ago I helped someone who I thought was a friend, I loaned him a considerable amount of money, all I've had back is the paltry sum of £250 pounds. The guy is from Manchester and he owes myself a fair bit of money which is still outstanding. "You try to help people and that's what happens. "Just thought I'd bring the subject up as I have been watching closely the good natured guys and perhaps Lasses who also tried to help a hunting life member on this particular site. I'm going to be extra careful in the future.

Edited by Lutra Lutra

I do apologise if any members think I blow my own trumpet, I'm not like that at all. Also I would sooner do someone a good turn other than a bad one. A while ago I helped someone who I thought was a friend, I loaned him a considerable amount of money, all I've had back is the paltry sum of £250 pounds. The guy is from Manchester and he owes myself a fair bit of money which is still outstanding. "You try to help people and that's what happens. "Just thought I'd bring the subject up as I have been watching closely the good natured guys and perhaps Lasses who also tried to help a hunting life member on this particular site. I going to be extra careful in the future.

Bloody hell Lutra do you not sleep? :laugh:

• Like 2